Bare Escentuals skincare range

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

QVC Princess

Beauty Addict
On the card that i have now received and also the QVC March newsletter they mention/show a picture of the new BE skincare range. Has anyone got more details on this?On the card it says that the range will be exclusive to QVC until March.

On the card that i have now received and also the QVC March newsletter they mention/show a picture of the new BE skincare range. Has anyone got more details on this?On the card it says that the range will be exclusive to QVC until March.

:hi: QVC Princess If you go on to bare escentuals uk facebook , click on the wall, there is a short you tube clip telling you a bit about it. You don't really NEED it though do you QVC Princess. :mysmilie_514:

:hi: QVC Princess If you go on to bare escentuals uk facebook , click on the wall, there is a short you tube clip telling you a bit about it. You don't really NEED it though do you QVC Princess. :mysmilie_514:

WSO40:sun: Thanks for thatxx You know what i'm going to say - its want not need:blush: No, you are right i've got enough Elemis to last me the next six months so dont need this. I would be interested in knowing the ingredients and shelf life though - are they similar in quality to Elemis/Decleor(6 months after opening) QPxx

Latest posts

Back