Bare Escentuals - New Dispenser

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rudolf

Registered Shopper
I do like mineral make up - and I am OK with BE. But - I am asthmatic and I try to minimise the amount of powder that flies all over shop and probably straight onto lungs.

The new dispenser seems far more sensible - do you think you can prise the top off and refill - or better still is there an empty version that can be bought anywhere?

Hi i don't know if this is what you were after. Sorry not technical enough to do the link so these are the details

item Number226511 £22

Stay looking your best wherever you are with this handy refillable mirrored compact from Bare Escentuals. The black compact contains a refillable storage area with a flip-top lid, which can be used as a surface for blending colours as well as ensuring that your make-up doesn't spill. The mirrored compact also includes a small buki brush and is wonderfully simple to fill.

Hi i don't know if this is what you were after. Sorry not technical enough to do the link so these are the details

item Number226511 £22

Stay looking your best wherever you are with this handy refillable mirrored compact from Bare Escentuals. The black compact contains a refillable storage area with a flip-top lid, which can be used as a surface for blending colours as well as ensuring that your make-up doesn't spill. The mirrored compact also includes a small buki brush and is wonderfully simple to fill.

I think it is this item Snuffles is talking about

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.229113

Thanks all - they have now made the foundation in a 'spill proof' pot - the one that Sazza has posted. Common sense really - some of their divider pots have always been like it.

Ant idea if you can buy anything like this pot empty elsewhere?

try the auction site & go to the USA.....that should help you over there

if you have a bored moment, with the lid on, just gently tap the jars and the powder keeps falling to the bottom...it will continue to come out when the jar is turned over again, but if you keep an eye on it, and do it relatively regularly, you can keep it in the right part of the jar (ie below the sifter) and the use your brush to mop up the rest of the powder to use when you open it...(this is my cheap way of trying to avoid buying new containers!!!)

Latest posts

Back