Back to you

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Couple of us tried to join this group ages ago and still waiting for a reply of some sort!
Heard negative things about the Admin, thingy being rude and stand offish!

Now gave up, their loss lololololo!! :mysmilie_50:

Couple of us tried to join this group ages ago and still waiting for a reply of some sort!

when I saw 'back to you' I was thinking of typing that it sounded like (in the past) that people are jealous that they are not getting the benefits that this group seems to get (and there is nothing wrong in that) but mask it with vitriol towards Debbie Flint etc

then your post pretty much made half my point for me haha.

In a nutshell, it sounds like a group of blind loyalist dickheads... but people in here secretly want to be in on it too.

when I saw 'back to you' I was thinking of typing that it sounded like (in the past) that people are jealous that they are not getting the benefits that this group seems to get (and there is nothing wrong in that) but mask it with vitriol towards Debbie Flint etc

then your post pretty much made half my point for me haha.

In a nutshell, it sounds like a group of blind loyalist dickheads... but people in here secretly want to be in on it too.

It's no secret that I don't.

seeing a new post on this thread today made me think (in horror) that the BTY programmes with Debbie were coming back early. I would unfortunately expect that they will resurface in January... I'm sure Debbie has already been lobbying hard to ensure that takes place.

I don't do facebook or other social media, and reports on here on the convulsions of indignation, expulsions from groups and other shenanigans, make me highly unlikely to be seeking membership. I feel like Groucho Marx in respect of such groups - if they'd have me as a member, I wouldn't want to join!
I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members.

Groucho Marx

Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/g/groucho_marx.html

They're not living in a place I like to call the real world, it's just a place to boost Fibby Flints profile anyway, one extra slutty "novel" sold, is 50p more in Fibbys bank account.

Me personally would never contribute to anything Flint related, can't stand the woman.

Seeing DF on Q makes me think of another Groucho Marx saying...."I never forget a face - but in your case, I'll make an exception"! :giggle:

seeing a new post on this thread today made me think (in horror) that the BTY programmes with Debbie were coming back early. I would unfortunately expect that they will resurface in January... I'm sure Debbie has already been lobbying hard to ensure that takes place.

I don't do facebook or other social media, and reports on here on the convulsions of indignation, expulsions from groups and other shenanigans, make me highly unlikely to be seeking membership. I feel like Groucho Marx in respect of such groups - if they'd have me as a member, I wouldn't want to join!

If Debbie Flint's so good, why is she on version 3.0 of her flab-loss book? And why's it taken 14 years or so (the first version's dated 2002)? And judging by the cover pics for each version, she's put weight ON.

:mysmilie_5:

If Debbie Flint's so good, why is she on version 3.0 of her flab-loss book? And why's it taken 14 years or so (the first version's dated 2002)? And judging by the cover pics for each version, she's put weight ON.

:mysmilie_5:

It seems once a year Fibby will bring a "Fat Lady Slims" edition out, even though you can visibly see she hasn't lost any weight, still 14-16 high street (as she constantly says) so she'll carry on milking it all the way to the bank, as long as she can continue to convince her followers/facebookers she's their friend, they'll buy it. I wouldn't even use it to prop up a table.

How's this for a theory ?

It has been said that in RL she is only a size 10 despite all the "I'm a high street 14/16" so Doris from Doncaster sees Del Boy and thinks crikey look how much weight she has lost and run to the pound shop and buys her book so another penny profit in her pocket.

It has been said that in RL she is only a size 10 despite all the "I'm a high street 14/16" so Doris from Doncaster sees Del Boy and thinks crikey look how much weight she has lost and run to the pound shop and buys her book so another penny profit in her pocket.

Well knowing Fibby, and I think we do, deceit is her middle name so wouldn't be surprised.

If she's a size 10 then I'm a skeleton

i think your right lati..i was thinking that it sells her books. she is tiny in real life...alison young is miniscule in real life too and looks quite chunky on the tv...and far prettier to. so is debbie flint much prettier in the flesh lol

Thread losing it's way here, was talking about BTY Fbook! Did DF not part company with this months ago and left it to her Admin Disciples? :mysmilie_5:

Latest posts

Back