Back to you

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think the actual "Back to You" phrase comes from the fact that when they put on weight and get unfit a lot of people tend to say "I don't feel like me any more". The idea is that you go on a diet and do exercise and get "back to (feeling like) you".

Debbie Flint seems to needs to show that she has friends. She has tagged on to Antthony (from Antthony Designs), she has had Ingrid Terrant to her house , I don't know who else she has asked to have dinner out , a drink or tea to her house, but I heard her asking one of the guests to go for a drink ...the poor girl could not really say no on air could she??
Debbie then uploads pictures of her having tea or a drink with whoever it is on to her blog or wherever ( I don't know about her Back To You group ) which then shows her being " popular "
Seems desperate !!

I suggests she needs to make the most of it now, because in years to come she'll find it exhausting and wearing keeping up with 'all her friends', and finish up seeing them on a 'rota' basis. Then the day will arrive when she'll think to herself "why in hell did I commit myself to this, which seemed like a good idea 2 months ago ???" and she'll be glad to have days to herself doing absolutely sod all. I know, I've been there. A few friends for lunch, shopping etc is great; but not shedloads.

She should never have been allowed to come back to Qvc, never mind back to you!

Delusions of grandeur, setting up a rival shopping channel, she's even more unbearable than JF, and that's saying something.

:mysmilie_19: thank you everybody I needed a laugh ....Sniffing her Elemis :mysmilie_17:

Won't be able to read posts about Elemis in the same way again lol

I think the actual "Back to You" phrase comes from the fact that when they put on weight and get unfit a lot of people tend to say "I don't feel like me any more". The idea is that you go on a diet and do exercise and get "back to (feeling like) you".

If the show helps and encourages women to feel better, getting fit or whatever then it's doing something right! :mysmilie_59:

I think the facebook groups, DF`s and other groups run by outsiders are often run by people who want/need their egos massaging. They like or crave attention, hate other people taking attention away from them and can`t cope with anything negative so just block it or delete it so they can pretend it didn`t happen.
In a way I can understand DF doing these groups, it scores her brownie points with QVC and she`s also getting a wage from Q so plugging brands on her pages pays off in more ways than one.
The other outsider groups are quite often run solely for the self importance or the idolatry from people posting " oh thank you , thank you, let me kiss your feet etc etc " and at the end of the day when people live, eat and breathe QVC or a facebook group, it can`t be healthy for all concerned.

face book,twatter, instagram all help qvc in thier prime objective to sell sell sell. its well used social media and its FREE

It makes me smile when she's tapping away on screen, although frankly I find it blurdy rude. I'm sure it gives her a massive ego boost to communicate with her devoted followers, who are probably waiting with baited breath for the next pronouncement from their "Guru".

It makes me smile when she's tapping away on screen, although frankly I find it blurdy rude. I'm sure it gives her a massive ego boost to communicate with her devoted followers, who are probably waiting with baited breath for the next pronouncement from their "Guru".

This is funny, what's this Guru all about?? How can a viewer see a presenter as a Guru, don't get it! :mysmilie_15:

A dictionary can be useful: if you don't have one, the definition includes: an acknowledged leader or chief proponent; a person with knowledge or expertise. :mysmilie_845: ::mysmilie_454::giggle: Pretty basic, really....

This is funny, what's this Guru all about?? How can a viewer see a presenter as a Guru, don't get it! :mysmilie_15:
[QUOTE=donna255: Metal Guru is it you, Metal Guru all alone on your telephone. Oh yeah, Metal Guru is it you? Yeah Yeah Yeah!

Last edited:
A dictionary can be useful: if you don't have one, the definition includes one who is an acknowledged leader or chief proponent; a person with knowledge or expertise :giggle:

Ahhh well thank you! Now I know, not used in correct context maybe - selly telly! :mysmilie_17:

Correction: very much used in the correct context - the definition fits a certain Q presenter to a 'T' as this is exactly what she thinks she is. Any other queries, just let me know.

Ahhh well thank you! Now I know, not used in correct context maybe - selly telly! :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back