back magic TSV arrived!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sent mine back as well. Made me feel sick and pins and needles. Figured that wasn't a good sign. :rolleyes:

Haven't used mine much but found it quite hard on the back but once I relaxed it was quite comfortable. Only used lowest level and kept my knees bent. It was more difficult than I imagined it would be. The test will be this weekend after gardening - I usually have to stretch out after that to ease my back.

I have been using mine as instructed, using a pillow on the lowest level, for about four days now and I'm very impressed. Yes, it is hard and takes some getting used to but I'm definitely going to keep it.

I have been using mine as instructed, using a pillow on the lowest level, for about four days now and I'm very impressed. Yes, it is hard and takes some getting used to but I'm definitely going to keep it.

I have one on cheque hold so I must order mine tomorrow. Could do with it today xx

I used mine again today - I feel like my lower back fuses together so I am really hoping it helps.

I find it really helps. I have brought it out here with me on holiday to Florida. I find I am using it on the first setting and am stretching my arms and legs out. It is quite relaxing for me.

Just wondering how every one is getting on with there Back Majic. I am finding some days it is fine an others I can't us it for as long like this morning, I had to get up after not to long yet other days i can lay there for 10 mins or more.

Just wondering how every one is getting on with there Back Majic. I am finding some days it is fine an others I can't us it for as long like this morning, I had to get up after not to long yet other days i can lay there for 10 mins or more.

Hi Grovesy,

My Back Magic arrived last week, and I have used mine twice. I found it feels ok I layed there for 5 mins but will move up to 10 mins when I use it again. I used mine after my fitness routine. The only thing I found was you have to get up slowly or you go a bit dizzy. But apart from that it felt ok while I was laying on it. When you get up, I found it really stretched my back. It did not feel at all uncomfortable when I layed down on it, I found it very comfortable and nearly feel asleep on it. Hope your's starts to feel better as you get used to it xxx I am thinking maybe get your muscles warm before using it, perhaps if you had been resting before using it you could have been a bit tense maybe.

was wondering how you were all getting on with this. managed to pick one up for £5 at shrewsbury outlet. had a ago this morning but not for long but will have another go later.

Latest posts

Back