back from India

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Welcome back Steve. Any chance of seeing these new gemstones in simple, classy settings without loads of tiny diamond accent stones so that the main stones do all the talking themselves, pretty please?

Hi Jacqualina, lots of lovely simple solitaire styles where the stones do ALL the talking!

Simple solitaires, fantastic - I can't wait to start my spending spree :dance:

ooh, and great to have you back home Steve :thankyou:

Welcome back Steve and Co.

Would love to see claw free settings, with me they just get caught on EVERYTHING. Low profile is my ideal setting. I know I'm probably in the minority though, plus of course yellow gold!

Jan(TheNan)

Steve and Sarah, welcome back.....we missed you both!!! Hope to see you presenting again soon!

Really looking forward to the new collection. I am sure I won't be tempted though!!!!! :54:

I also seem to have picked up these !!!!!!!!!!!! from someone.....I wonder who!!!!!!!............................................PR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me too

Steve and Sarah, welcome back.....we missed you both!!! Hope to see you presenting again soon!

Really looking forward to the new collection. I am sure I won't be tempted though!!!!! :54:

I also seem to have picked up these !!!!!!!!!!!! from someone.....I wonder who!!!!!!!............................................PR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:1: Hi valleygirl......... me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:54:
I'm looking forward to seeing some Kyanite stud earrings...
and hopefully some marcasite watches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mirabelle xxx:40:

Hi Jacqualina, lots of lovely simple solitaire styles where the stones do ALL the talking!

Oh Sarah, thank you that's great news. Hopefully some in yellow gold as well! I'm really excited now, though I'm sure my bank manager won't be, but who cares about him/her/it? (Banking is so personal these days!)

I'm surprised Rocks TV has got any money for new goodies with the prices things are going for!

sounds a lovely line up ,am lucky enough to own red labradorite in necklace form [these days labradorite seems to be available in many colors] not all of it natural, purple is stunning but for me rainbow moonstone the same feldspar family,takes a lot of beating! :40:

Latest posts

Back