Slightly disappointing

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Valleygirl, love your piccies! Did you get the Songea rubies in yellow or white gold? I found the yellow did make them look more orange. I also looked at a cheaper pair (zk808)- more gold and larger stones - and while the colour was gorgeous they were cloudy. The white gold ones are very clear, no pink and mine have no orange. Glad you like yours!

Missed this haul somehow!
So sorry to hear that the big pendant is a let-down. I always had half an eye on it, I'm not a big fan of "random" multigems, but it's such a statement piece it was drawing me in.
How odd that your earrings don't match the picture, that's just bizarre. Shame about your abalone ring too, though being shell I find that this sort of "dent" is quite common in such pieces. Guess if it's not right it's got to go though.
It's another shame about the tanzy too, it looks a right little beauty but a bad stone is a bad stone :(
Love the rubies in your earrings though, gorgeous. Sometimes I wish I could wear studs as Rocks have had loads of beauties. Decent stones in big danglies don't half cost a bomb! Hence my pearly lobes 90% of the time I guess!
I have the green amethyst version of your bracelet, I've often considered the LQ too, but I think I was spoilt by getting the green at a bargain basement price - now the LQ always looks expensive in comparison!!!
Anyway, enjoy your keepers, I do hope the bad 'uns haven't put you off, as there's always a stunner just around the corner, which the refund does come in handy to fund!!!

Valleygirl, love your piccies! Did you get the Songea rubies in yellow or white gold? I found the yellow did make them look more orange. I also looked at a cheaper pair (zk808)- more gold and larger stones - and while the colour was gorgeous they were cloudy. The white gold ones are very clear, no pink and mine have no orange. Glad you like yours!

Yeah mine were white gold and very clear. I just got a matching pendant yesterday (pics to follow) it was a bargain price, but cloudier than the earrings. I have seen a cheaper pair of earrings, but as u say they look cloudy. Glad I got the ones I did, clear as a bell!

Missed this haul somehow!
So sorry to hear that the big pendant is a let-down. I always had half an eye on it, I'm not a big fan of "random" multigems, but it's such a statement piece it was drawing me in.
How odd that your earrings don't match the picture, that's just bizarre. Shame about your abalone ring too, though being shell I find that this sort of "dent" is quite common in such pieces. Guess if it's not right it's got to go though.
It's another shame about the tanzy too, it looks a right little beauty but a bad stone is a bad stone :(
Love the rubies in your earrings though, gorgeous. Sometimes I wish I could wear studs as Rocks have had loads of beauties. Decent stones in big danglies don't half cost a bomb! Hence my pearly lobes 90% of the time I guess!
I have the green amethyst version of your bracelet, I've often considered the LQ too, but I think I was spoilt by getting the green at a bargain basement price - now the LQ always looks expensive in comparison!!!
Anyway, enjoy your keepers, I do hope the bad 'uns haven't put you off, as there's always a stunner just around the corner, which the refund does come in handy to fund!!!

Put me off?? lol, had another haul yesterday, gonna upload some pics soon!!!

Latest posts

Back