B&W

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
Is this the worst B&W show ever? Craig is totally the wrong choice to sell this jewellery - it needs a woman to enthuse over it. And the model is wearing a dress that is so glittery that it's almost impossible to see what it is she's wearing! The new stage sets are boring too.

Have to agree its definately one of the worst shows! Got to feel a bit sorry for Craig though - he`s having trouble getting a word in edgeways............

I like some of the Butler and Wilson Jewellery, When he makes a good piece its outstanding, but some of the jewellery IMHO looks like he has tried TOO hard and then it starts to look naff!!! So I tend to be selective on the range. I have three fab necklaces and also that Owl bag.

Is this the worst B&W show ever? Craig is totally the wrong choice to sell this jewellery - it needs a woman to enthuse over it. And the model is wearing a dress that is so glittery that it's almost impossible to see what it is she's wearing! The new stage sets are boring too.

I agree - my least favourite presenter Craig and weirdo Simon Wilson - I'm sorry but what is that man on??

At least is it normally funny to see Julia creep all over him. When the model had the giraffe brooch on you could not see it at all.

I don't think even Billy Graham would wear that cross Mrs James.

When he makes a good piece its outstanding, but some of the jewellery IMHO looks like he has tried TOO hard and then it starts to look naff!!!

I think you've put that really well!

I have some really beautiful pieces (an amber flower necklace with the petals made from dark clear and pale opaque carved amber, and an amethyst pendant where the flower petals are made from faceted amethyst briolettes) which cost £30 and £10 from the South Molton Street shop - in the sale.

But to get the outstanding pieces, it takes a lot of sorting through the naff stuff!

King Bling.

Many a personal accident could take place wearing that cat ring!

Hi you seem to know about Butler and Wilson I was wondering if butler had ever been on qvc dont know much about him
thanks Rachel

Thanks for info that must mean that simon designs the jewellery by himself. I always pictured him with some other fella designing together.

Thank God we have Wilson and not Butler !! His stuff is not nice! He does have that same amaciated look that Simon has though! I love most of Simon's stuff except he animal things. His stuff is unusual and when I wear it everyone asks about it and borrows it!

The only times I watch B&W is when Julia is on with Simon, they are so amusing together. Simon would just keep talking if Julia did not drag him back to the main purpose of the show - selling!

Linda :1:

Latest posts

Back