B Makowsky TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Why don't QVC US ship here?

Shipping cost, are you will to pay £25, if they charge near £7 within the UK bet from the US £25+.

Customs duty. Are you will to pay an extra say £45 on top of the QVC US price?
Any item over £18 and bought outside the EU is subject to Customs Duty.

You can use a third party company to buy it if you still want. Ship to a US address and they ship on to you. Again you will still have the Customs Duty to pay.

B Makowsky and his wife both brands owned by a Chinese company who no doubt makes them for pennies.

this was the tvs in the states ages ago, in fact just before the tvs here ( maybe even 2 tvs's ago lol). i remember seeing it when looking forward to the TVS here. it was at the same time at the whipstitch one i think. it has a matching purse too if i remember rightly

When you hear B Makowsky's name....

Anyone else get a mental picture of Mike Wazowski (Monsters Inc) complete with Billy Crystal's voice?

No?

Just me then!

Jude xx

Attachments

• mike.jpg
    mike.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 139
Well, my brandy TSV arrived today and I'm very pleased with it. Luscious leather, rose gold hardware and also bigger than I thought. It really is a smart, classy bag and the finish is perfect on it. Can't fault it. :mysmilie_378:

So did anyone else succumb? :wink:

I'm on the brandy waitlist! Decided to succumb as it looks like a great size for all my gear.

Latest posts

Back