AY's new haircut 'to be revealed'

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

jilly has had her hair like that for years,cant see her changing it myself but you never know!!..........
next on the list for me would be Alison Keenans hair,that looks dead aswell...........

Jilly's hair was once described on here as a seal coming out of the water look:64:

i can't view the web presentation (my laptop doesn't like it) and I don't know if I can stay up til 11.00 to see it..........am sooo curious now - is it much different from before ?

It's shorter (about shoulder length) and layered to give more volume. Looks really nice.

I think it really flatters and suits her - it looks lovely. I just hope she keeps it up and doesn't end up just letting it hang down. It has taken years off her !

As for Jilly, her hair seems to be getting longer ! Dragging her face down with it as well! She doesn't seemed to have changed her clothing style sincer she started either...... next !

Jilly's hair was once described on here as a seal coming out of the water look:64:
I think that was SallyMac.

Brilliant. I can never see Jilly without remembering it.

As for Alison, it's a small change, it will soon grow, and she's still screechy and objectionable

There was something on the blogs about the female presenters being sent off for a treat at a top London salon - can't remember which one, but clearly their work is beginning to be done. I haven't seen AY's yet but did notice that Jill Franks had hers shorter and fuller and thought it looked good.
I very much liked Claudia's when she had it cut short, but she didn't feel right in it and I respect that. To be honest Claudia would probably look great in anything!

Alison's hair looks great, she looks years younger. Jilly and Julia next, hopefully.

I got a bit of a shock when I saw AY with her new do ... didn't realise she'd had it cut until 8pm last night. I think it really suits her, she looked lovely - and years younger (not that she looks old to begin with)! Hope she doesn't go through a 'oh no what have I done' phase like I did when I lopped the length off mine. Can take a while to get used to re-styling it.

There was something on the blogs about the female presenters being sent off for a treat at a top London salon - can't remember which one, but clearly their work is beginning to be done. I haven't seen AY's yet but did notice that Jill Franks had hers shorter and fuller and thought it looked good.
I very much liked Claudia's when she had it cut short, but she didn't feel right in it and I respect that. To be honest Claudia would probably look great in anything!
Yes, I heard Claudia say that they had been down Bond Street for their hairdoo yesterday. Pity AK didn't have some time off to spend with them!

AY hair a really flattering length for her but as you say will be interesting to see how she manages it as hard when you have been used to long hair.

Agree re AK. Always thought she looked quite stylish but longer hair does her no favours.

her hair looked fantasic.... her make up looked fab as well ~ loving the false eyelashes!!!!

im with you .......i nearly chocked on my coffee trying to tell hubby......he just grunted like men do & i was more interested in it than what she was selling so possibly saved me some pennies

I think Kathy Tayler mentioned having her hair done at a posh salon but it didn't seem to have improved her look.

I have to agree - AY's hair looks really nice like this. So much better, younger, fresher - doesn't drag her face down like the longer hair did.

Latest posts

Back