AY's new haircut 'to be revealed'

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

AY's new haircut to be revealed

she looks so sophisticated and smart. really super. hope she keeps it like that. brilliant.

WOW! Alison’s hair looks cool, it really suits her, frames her face perfectly. I like the way it's feathered at the ends.:)

Last edited:
I just accidentally caught sight of AY's new hairdo and had to come along here to see what ST-ers think. So far opinions here are positive, mine is too - her old style used to drag her face down, IMO, this one makes her look prettier.

Next I'd like to see her with unhunched shoulders.

clemenzina

Going with all the rest here too. I think it looks much better than just hanging limply as usual. It does indeed make her look much younger.:35:

Alison's haircut is lovely. She really reminds me of someone else, but I can't think who at the moment. :33:

I'm pretty sure, unless I was dreaming, I heard Kathy Tayler saying that they have a new hairdressr/stylist at QVC towers and she has been told to grow her hair longer. She said she wasn't sure as she prefers to have a crop so she can give her hair lift, but she's giving it a go. I must admit she isn't 'spiking' her hair so much and it does suit her more. Now, what advice will Jilly Halliday follow...a good cut with more volume, maybe? I'd love to see her hair like AY's.

I agree, Jilly Hallidays hair is not doing her any favours. It may be beautiful hair but it really needs sorting out. It needs about a foot taken off the length and some movement in it. Thats my opinion anyway.

jilly has had her hair like that for years,cant see her changing it myself but you never know!!..........
next on the list for me would be Alison Keenans hair,that looks dead aswell...........

I really like it. Hope she manages to cope with it under her riding hat otherwise she'll be growing it again pretty soon.

Just checked out a video presentation from the 8pm show (must get a life!).

Love the new hair, looks a lot thicker, and it enhances the shape of her face, slims it down and shows off her lovely bone structure.

Lets hope she keeps the style.

Linda

Latest posts

Back