AY's hair tonight ! OMG

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I also thought it was Clare Baldwin stood there - obviously trying to appeal to a certain section of the audience tonight.

OMG its terrible makes her look awful I feel soooooooooooo embarrassed for her. It really emphasises the fact she has no neck.

Could this be a "first" on ST? For once we are ALL of like mind. Will the buyers take note of all our scathing comments? If they don't, they should.

Come on guys, you know the drill

Wearing the helmet is the punishment for being the presenter during the Ken Paves hour.

I think Alison is coping well.

(Hooded Claw - your inevitable comment would have cracked me up over this.)

I don't like that Ken Paves wig on any of the models and I wonder what made Allison wear it tonight.

Off topic a bit, but isn't it time Ken P dropped the Jessica Simpson name from his advertising? I have never seen her on QVC with him (correct me if I am wrong). Surely he is successful enough.

i often wondered about that too .. maybe she has put a lot of money into the company ?

F**king Hell!!!! I flickered over in the beauty hour and nearly fell off the sofa. It was sort of very 80s and I mean bad 80s, middle aged woman thinking oh I'll get a Princess Di and then wear a tuxs with what looked like sand coloured Emus. Oh and the heavy makeup made it even more 80s looking, bright pink thick strip of blusher and 2 inches of black eyeliner and silver eyeshadow.

Oh my Lord! Went in to say goodnight to DD and there was poor Ali looking like God-knows-what on the telly! I do think short hair suits her, but not that falling-off-the-head-at-the-front look, no way! I thought it looked like Shredded Wheat!

Everyone who has put that wig on over the last couple of days has looked hideous in it. Ali K, Claire, Gobby and the models. What happened to the very chic style that AK wore last time? This one looks like something off a market stall.

I love you people!

Like you I couldn't believe my eyes last night! I don't have a pc at home so couldn't wait to log in today to see what you all would make of AY last night and you didn't disappoint. Sat here supposed to be working but laughing out loud. Still giggling at the Clare Balding references - thank you!:clapping:

Will has posted this today with the attached picture on Facebook -

"Morning, it's Will here! So it seems Alison Young caused a bit of a stir last night whilst presenting the Hairdo by Ken Paves show at 10pm. One of our QVC production assistants was wondering whether she resembled the fabulous Ellen DeGeneres, what do you think? Will x"

Are they having a laugh!!? Plenty of comments in reply but not the reaction I think they were after :giggle:

Attachments

• ali.jpg
    ali.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 255
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back