AY's hair tonight ! OMG

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Why? Ok, I know it's not "her" wig, and she's only wearing it for the show, but hey, if she's trying to sell it, I can't think they'll be any takers! It looks wrong, there's far too much hair in it, and what's more it's dated, but not in a good "retro" way and it looks like it's been plonked on top of her head like a hat. I thought the idea of wearing a wig was for it too look natural.

Alison was pretty revealing about how many of the presenters wear wigs on a regular basis though - JR, JF, CH, AD - she mentioned all of them. Love her sense of humour if not her style! I wonder if they'll be happy to know that we all know they're wearing syrups?!

I thought it was more Marjorie Dawes marjorie_dawes.jpg

Looked as though it has been "arranged" on back to front!!!!!!!!! Does Ken (where's Barbie?) wear one of his own creations - I've always wondered if that is his his own hair.

yes it looked awful - as did the white trainser with the black suit - she made a dig at him that she wore them for his benefit cos she was standing next to him. i assume he's short?

BUT it reminded me of the cyclical women of a certain age and long hair argument. imo, she has been looking better lately because she's grown her hair longer. THIS is what she looks like with short hair.

as a long haired old fogey i rest my case :tongue:

Cut to: a dressing room somewhere back at the Q - "... and that will be the last time, if I can help it, that they will ask me to try and sell wigs!", she exclaimed to no one in particular.

"Now let's look at what's up for the next proper, ahem, beauty show, got to get organised with proper stuff just 'for you' ", and with a little wink at herself in the mirror, she tore the wig off her head chucked it at the hat stand, kicked off her trainers and stepped back into her white 'f*** me' shoes.

Perhaps Ken was being evil and told her she looked lovely in the syrup to get his own back for all her digs and smart comments over the years.

Cut to: a dressing room somewhere back at the Q - "... and that will be the last time, if I can help it, that they will ask me to try and sell wigs!", she exclaimed to no one in particular.

"Now let's look at what's up for the next proper, ahem, beauty show, got to get organised with proper stuff just 'for you' ", and with a little wink at herself in the mirror, she tore the wig off her head chucked it at the hat stand, kicked off her trainers and stepped back into her white 'f*** me' shoes.

oh i do like the idea of AY in her f*** me shoes !!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back