AY on Judith Williams TSV Launch

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyLizzie

Registered Shopper
Goodness me, AY is looking a bit rough on tonight's JW TSV launch. Her hair looks messy and I think she's over-compensated with the blusher. Perhaps she made a mad dash after mucking out the horses or it's just a time-of-the-month off day but I think our "Resident Beauty Expert of 200+ years" could have worked better at covering up the flaws! If she can't do it then we don't stand a cat in hell's chance.........:thinking:

To be fair she didnt look her best tonight. I have to say I have thought for a couple of weeks that she doesnt look very well dont know what it is but to me she looks as if she is definatly under the weather and I think she tried to add glow to her skin with make up and overdid it a bit.

I actually quite liked the jumper dress

Judith Williams mums skin was good but I think prehaps all that shows is that good skin runs in the Williams family, I was suprised when Judith said she wasnt yet 40 I have to admit I thought she was in her mid 40's.

Judith's mum has lovely skin for her age though

Yes but I doubt it's the whipped supercream with all the hard working, high calibre ingredients put into low cost packaging, which is the reason it's not costing a hundred pounds plus. Mum's lovely skin is more likely due to the expertise of the plastic surgeon rather than her daughter's skills at developing the elixir of eternal youth.

Just had a quick look. Honestly she has looked like that since Bobbi Brown first started appearing on QVC. Shimmerbrick and thick black eyeliner. The latter does nothing for her eye bags(yes bags not puffy), she is getting older mid forties. So the shiny cheeks don't work, all the real experts say you have to go with a less is more with shimmer once in your forties.

Sorry Allie, but you just cannot pull this look off anymore. Please someone at QVC grow a pair take her sit her down and talk to her. She is actually starting to look like a caricature of a aging beauty expert. The reason she looks ill is down to the makeup application. Bet with a softer eyeliner and simple blush she would look fresh and younger too.

Yes but I doubt it's the whipped supercream with all the hard working, high calibre ingredients put into low cost packaging, which is the reason it's not costing a hundred pounds plus. Mum's lovely skin is more likely due to the expertise of the plastic surgeon rather than her daughter's skills at developing the elixir of eternal youth.

No I don't thinks so because Judith & her Mum actually made a comment about women having plastic surgery & how some land up with their skin looking like parchment as its so thin ....... TOVA:giggle:

My Mum had lovely skin & even in her seventies people would say that she looked a lot younger. Same with my Grandmother & all she ever used was Nivea. Good skin runs in my family They had barely a wrinkle on their faces or necks & luckily for me I am following them.:mysmilie_481:

Last edited:
If she is as poorly as she looks she really ought to take some time out, rest and get well and come back when she's fighting fit and not try to soldier on as she is doing. She looks constantly tired.

Ali is stuck in a make up rut from her 20's. she has eye bags, which only surgery will sort out, no amount of creams or illuminating eye products can disguise them. And thick black eyeliner doesn't help.
I noticed the over zealous application of cheek highlighter too. That look only works on younger women sorry. I think as you get older less is definitely more.

Her mum will be 70 this year, she had lovely plump rosy skin. it just looked healthy and soft.

I thought her mum looked lovely too. I didn't think she looked like she'd had work done.

I do, however, wonder if Ms Williams has had Botox as her brow doesn't seem to move around much.

Latest posts

Back