AY Comment in Bobbi Brown hour...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

barbedwire

Registered Shopper
OK, Plstb forgiving me for this post. The night is young and once again I am premenstrual.

I probably watch more QVC than is healthy for me, but I am just looking into the Bobbi Brown hour with AY and Paul. They were just presenting the Bobbi Brown Cleansing Oil - for removing make up and ting. AY has just remarked that this would work to remove make up when other cleansers and make up removers at QVC would struggle and not be as literally actually effective :headbang:.

I just don't know where to literally actually start for you.

Does that not just undermine everything she says about other cleansers/make up removers on QVC and highlights how whichever brand she's presenting at the moment is the most fabulous for this that and t'other...?

Gah. Sorry, rant over. I think I am struggling a bit at the moment and need to walk away from the TV :doh:

You're forgiven cavegirl. Wait till you hit menopause :sad:

Big hug (((((( ))))))

OK, Plstb forgiving me for this post. The night is young and once again I am premenstrual.

Gah. Sorry, rant over. I think I am struggling a bit at the moment and need to walk away from the TV :doh:

you are very brave watching AY while premenstrual, quick - switch over before you hurt your telly xx

Last edited:
ok and now she is waxing lyrical about liquid foundations being the most youthful, etc etc. She actually, literally, totally says the opposite on BE. I am not even premensrual and I want to throw things. I think I have had enough of Beauty Day, what a load of literal, actual contradictions and barely a bargain in sight!

ok and now she is waxing lyrical about liquid foundations being the most youthful, etc etc. She actually, literally, totally says the opposite on BE. I am not even premensrual and I want to throw things. I think I have had enough of Beauty Day, what a load of literal, actual contradictions and barely a bargain in sight!

I thought exactly the same when she said that about the foundation. When BE is on she'll be telling us to throw out the liquid foundations as BE is liteally the only actual foundation that we should use. :headbang:

I probably watch more QVC than is healthy for me, but I am just looking into the Bobbi Brown hour with AY and Paul. They were just presenting the Bobbi Brown Cleansing Oil - for removing make up and ting. AY has just remarked that this would work to remove make up when other cleansers and make up removers at QVC would struggle and not be as literally actually effective :headbang:.

I just don't know where to literally actually start for you.

Does that not just undermine everything she says about other cleansers/make up removers on QVC and highlights how whichever brand she's presenting at the moment is the most fabulous for this that and t'other...?

Cavegirl you are even funnier than usual when you've got PMT. Keep up the good work I absolutely love reading your posts

I thought exactly the same when she said that about the foundation. When BE is on she'll be telling us to throw out the liquid foundations as BE is liteally the only actual foundation that we should use. :headbang:

you are forgetting that BE is the actual literaly only literal foundation one can literally sleep in!!!!!!!!:dull:

Cavegirl I've poured you a glass of wine, it's on the front step for you in case you turn on me :grin:

It's working for me; and I'm not supposed to drink with my meds (they just say that to spoil my fun). If I have 2 :glass: :glass: glasses I can't remember my QVC pin saving me from rash purchases!

Just imagine if all our cycles fell into step (those still cycling that is), the moderators would be very busy :wink: and Julia Roberts'd be in therapy, Craig in tears!

Jude xx

Cavegirl I've poured you a glass of wine, it's on the front step for you in case you turn on me :grin:

It's working for me; and I'm not supposed to drink with my meds (they just say that to spoil my fun). If I have 2 :glass: :glass: glasses I can't remember my QVC pin saving me from rash purchases!

Just imagine if all our cycles fell into step (those still cycling that is), the moderators would be very busy :wink: and Julia Roberts'd be in therapy, Craig in tears!

Jude xx

that has set my mind racing: why?????? because he realized that we are on to him actually living in a 1 bed flat wtih no space to own all the things he has?
because he can not get into his house as its too full of stuff?
He is no longer getting any freebies???

now off to find my meds with 2 glasses of wine lol :grin:

that has set my mind racing: why?????? because he realized that we are on to him actually living in a 1 bed flat wtih no space to own all the things he has?
because he can not get into his house as its too full of stuff?
He is no longer getting any freebies???

now off to find my meds with 2 glasses of wine lol :grin:

hmmm, he sometimes mentions his "flat mate ". He must have a sofa bed or one of those beds that fold down from the wall in his living room (or else "bunk beds" in the bedroom). Unless of course his flat mate is a woman AKA his girl friend.

I'm so nosey, I need to get these sort of things straight. Don't have a love-life of my own atm.

hmmm, he sometimes mentions his "flat mate ". He must have a sofa bed or one of those beds that fold down from the wall in his living room (or else "bunk beds" in the bedroom). Unless of course his flat mate is a woman AKA his girl friend.
I'm so nosey, I need to get these sort of things straight. Don't have a love-life of my own atm.

highly unlikely.

Unless of course his flat mate is a woman AKA his girl friend.

Oh puh-lease: my mum knew he was gay as soon as he minced onto the screen, and she's been dead for 30 years :confused:

If Craig's straight, then so am I.

And I have a LOT of evidence to prove I'm not :giggle:

I think Craig's flat mate is either a VERY patient fag hag or an even MORE patient boyfriend. I'd have strangled him within 2 days of living with him...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back