"Award winning" CS not taking calls

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No, I didn't have to pay more. I paid the same price which I had ordered it at.
But QVC were obviously happy to sell the stock they had just received to fulfil new orders (at the higher price) before allocating any to customers who had already placed their orders 6 weeks earlier.

I assumed that a large organisation like QVC would have an automated system which would flag up that new stock has arrived and allocate this to waiting orders, before changing the status online. Maybe it still needs manual intervention or someone forgot to set the relevant alert.
So, I am not sure whether I would have got my order or not.
So many things about Q make me quite angry, mainly their complete inflexibility, as in fulfilling new orders before existing ones. Also having to replace a complete set of 10 items (say) when just one is faulty, rather than just send you 1 new one. So you have all the hassle of repacking, sending back, then waiting for a new set.

They say 10 - 14 days to action a refund. 😳 That’s absolutely pathetic in my opinion. Amazon refunds are done almost instantly and, on the one occasion that I returned something to Ideal World, the refund was back in my account 6 days after I posted it back.

QVC are archaic in the amount of time that they take responding to emails, issuing refunds and answering the phone.

That torch is currently £550 !!

BTW the one I am getting is under a fiver.
Have you seen the tsv multi tool Stratto? I've actually got one of these and it's absolutely brilliant. I bought it from one of sit ups in clearance some years ago and I think I paid about £14 for it and that included the postage. I guess this works out at a similar price to what I paid - I think mine cost about £8 and postage was £6, and if I remember rightly sit ups charged per item. It's really sturdy and has been really useful!

Have you seen the tsv multi tool Stratto? I've actually got one of these and it's absolutely brilliant. I bought it from one of sit ups in clearance some years ago and I think I paid about £14 for it and that included the postage. I guess this works out at a similar price to what I paid - I think mine cost about £8 and postage was £6, and if I remember rightly sit ups charged per item. It's really sturdy and has been really useful!
I replied on your other thread.

Latest posts

Back