Autumn Outerwear Preview

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I Love Chocolate

Registered Shopper
Is it me or are they just showing items we've seen time and time again? I thought this would be all new stuff.

Some of the numbers start 120 whereas the newer stuff begins with 148. I wonder how many years these items go back? (I'm sure SCW could enlighten us).

Poor show QVC :(

Is it me or are they just showing items we've seen time and time again? I thought this would be all new stuff.

Some of the numbers start 120 whereas the newer stuff begins with 148. I wonder how many years these items go back? (I'm sure SCW could enlighten us).

They are a mixture, I have had one of the Centigrade coats a year nearly and I do recognise others in this range. Dennis Basso I think might be new.

I spotted a really nice purple military coat earlier but not paying £93 for it, New Look will no doubt have something similar for half the price in a few weeks.

Not sure how old the things are as I don't really watch/buy fashion from QVC just spotted the purple coat as I was channel flicking.

Speaking of price - I saw in the gemfest a peridot (yes peridot) and diamond 9 ct ring for over £500 !!!! my jaw dropped on the floor. Are they SERIOUSLY expecting anyone to pay these prices anymore ?

Didn't see the show but have just looked at the show listing and there is a Centigrade coat with faux fur collar which I bought as a TSV 3 yrs ago. It has appeared all winter, evry winter since and sells out lots. Obviously a popular style - and it was a good coat.

Then, there are other Centigrade & Basso coats that are at least as old and I think older. I think it's a bit mis-leading to call it an autumn preview as that implies it is items in new styles rather than just a preview of previous season's items that will be sold again.

My winter coats come from M&S and Zara and I love them all - better quality/pricing/styles.

I was mightily wee'd off to see my Centigrade shower proof stalker mac at a One Time Only price of £19 something, when I paid £36 for it. £19 is about right, the full price I paid was a rip off, even though it is actually a very nice coat and I have worn it every day for stalking the streets and creating havoc like a little lime green pervert. :smirk:

I have the long centigrade suede coat with a hood(oops sorry faux!!) in mink(colour) must have had it 3 yrs I think and I defo did not pay the price showing tonight.
Having said that it has been a great coat(would not be without it..... for watching son on a very cold morning playing football). Guess Glen would call it a "classic" or a "workhorse" lol!, which is why it is still avail to purchase.
I would defo buy it again if I needed to and pay the more expensive price tag which it now has, but it is still going strong.

I don't have a problem with them bringing back old stuff again but they could at least have them in all sizes and colours. The fact that some of the sizes and colours are unavailable just shows they're trying to sell off old stock at new higher prices, as opposed to new stocks of older designs (if you get my drift!)

Latest posts

Back