Australian Bodycare TSV 05/08/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So 3 bottles of body wash, 2tubes of something, a tub of any time balm and 2 bottles of pure tea tree plus a body lotion, that's a lot of product, I imagine it's one of each of the same things that are usually in the abc tsvs.

I love the wipes, took them on holiday and used them to freshen up by the pool when I got a bit hot. They were part of my anti prickly heat campaign. The mixture of the wipes to wipe my shins and ankles where I get it, rona Ross shower gel and antihistamines scared the prickly heat off good and proper.

acutally im fairly certain its what is to her left on the table is the tsv thats just showing how it will come ect

I was thinking the same - well I was thinking the clue is somewhere in that video, so either the products on the table or the ones in the background on the dresser.

After seeing SCW's brilliant round-up in the new Beauty Items thread, my money is on the big reveal being the body scrub

It`s a no from me. I thought it would have something other than the bodywash and wipes. I hate the wipes. I was hoping for a foot cream and body lotion with one or two bodywashes, either 2 large bottles or one and a refill.

Is this definitely the TSV? As a Today's Special Value it's somewhat lacking in the "special" department.

Mind you, on the last TSV day I do remember Craig saying there were no others planned for the rest of the year, which might explain why this one is a bit meh if it was only arranged a couple of months ago.

There's also only one dedicated ABC hour on Friday (3pm) which would suggest they don't have a huge level of stock.

Is that it?? So much for the 'big reveal' LMAO. :mysmilie_15:
(I hate those ****** wipes)

My thoughts exactly, absolutely hysterical, that's what the whole empty box tease was all about .... we can't show you what the actual TSV is because its incredibly boring, so we'll show you a box of tissue paper and let you imagine what you would have liked the real TSV to be and you can just dream about it:mysmilie_19:

This is OK but only if the price is extra special. As there's no products that you may be interested in trying to tempt you to buy it really does need to be the price to get you to buy and stock up on everyone's favourite the body wash.

This is probably the best product I have bought on QVC for the household. My three teen boys, DH and I shower with it everyday. When my son was at Uni he always made sure he had a bottle. It does what it says and eliminates your smelly bits. The other products are usable and sometimes useful but we really on want the skinwash. So this TSV is perfect if the price is right.

Never used ABC and this doesn't inspire me. I've also got enough shower gel/body washes to last me until I've gone mouldy so I really do not need any more.

CC

Never used ABC and this doesn't inspire me. I've also got enough shower gel/body washes to last me until I've gone mouldy so I really do not need any more.

CC

I've got loads of shower gels, I'll always have Sbc - I use them the most. They make me feel super clean.

Well that`s the tsv for sure. Craig has it on his blog. I`m totally underwhelmed by it and it looks as if they`ve rounded up all the leftover stock, cobbled it together and called it a tsv.

Latest posts

Back