Australian Bodycare: Crafted by Na TSV 19/3/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anyone know if this would be good for Prickly heat? I use Rona Ross when I go abroad which is tea tree based. The smell is strong though and it's not easy to get hold of and costs just under £10 for 160 ml. I like the idea of putting some wet wipes in a ziplock bag and being able to freshen up the areas I get prickly heat which is around my ankles and up my shins.

I noticed during the presentation of the New cleansers and toners , the lady is now saying she reccomends u dont use the Skin wash on ur face, u should use these cleansers , however every other time shes been on air she always said to use it on ur face, make up ur mind, its clearly just a ploy to sell us more products :mysmilie_365:

not sure sharonk re the prickly heat. I would try aloe vers gel for that, most health food shops do it.

I agree that the skin wash was always marketed for the whole body and all the family- my husband uses it. I pinch it occasionally but never use it on my face as I prefer my own facial skincare routine.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

I noticed during the presentation of the New cleansers and toners , the lady is now saying she reccomends u dont use the Skin wash on ur face, u should use these cleansers , however every other time shes been on air she always said to use it on ur face, make up ur mind, its clearly just a ploy to sell us more products :mysmilie_365:

I've heard her say before that SHE wouldn't use it on her face but of course now they've the cleansing set to flog! I'm 65 so my skin is obviously "mature", is dry-ish and sensitive and I used to suffer from rosacea - washing my face with the skinwash is fine for me, it doesn't leave me feeling "tight" as some things do - Dove soap for instance, I used once but never again thank you!

After reading all the positive posts here, I have ordered the TSV , even though I have enough bath stuff from others like Elemis to set up a shop (that is what my other half says). I do have a lot of Elemis bath milk which I love.
For once I believed Alison when she said she uses this product.I have bought one of the TSV , because she says it is good to ward of the mosquitoes and midges. My other half seem to attract the mosquitoes when we go abroad and the midges find me very attractive:doh:
We used to get citronella oil which is very effective against mosquitoes, and it also smells quite nice, but it is getting harder to get it now and also it has gone up quite a lot in price.

I'm sure I heard AY say that she uses the body wash and follows it with an ordinary scented shower gel. I remember thinking it was a ploy to get us to use more products but it's an option!

I do that sometimes

I have ordered this again on Auto Delivery, dont ever want to run out of the skin wash
but dont use the deodorant, dont really like roll ons
so if anyone wants to buy my stash of deodorant PM me

I bought this set when they were selling at the same price last July and most of it is still unused. I don't mind the bodywash but don't think it's fantastic and the pump stopped working properly almost immediately, which annoys me.

I'm soo tempted to get the AD as I am never without the skin wash, working with horses I think it's a must for me but its cheaper to get just the skin wash, although not in stock at mo, what I'm wondering is if anyone has used the body lotion and what you think of it?

I've heard her say before that SHE wouldn't use it on her face but of course now they've the cleansing set to flog! I'm 65 so my skin is obviously "mature", is dry-ish and sensitive and I used to suffer from rosacea - washing my face with the skinwash is fine for me, it doesn't leave me feeling "tight" as some things do - Dove soap for instance, I used once but never again thank you!

Yea i agree ive used it on my face before and its always been fine for me, just annoys me when the sales pitch changes purely coz they have a new item to sell.

I bought this set when they were selling at the same price last July and most of it is still unused. I don't mind the bodywash but don't think it's fantastic and the pump stopped working properly almost immediately, which annoys me.

When I finish a bottle of body wash (or shampoos etc.) I keep an old pump as a spare, just in case the pump isn't very good on the new bottle

She just said that it's absolutely great for teenagers to use, including on the face, so she's not contradicting herself too much. But I agree, she has a facewash to flog, she has to make sure you spend extra money!

I have gone for AD
I like the skin wash and the deodorant works for me ...I'm not a person who perspires much though!!!
I use a drop of oil sometimes in shampoo ...daughter had the dreaded nits not long back and apparently they hate tea tree !!
I usually take a small bottle which i have decanted on hols too to ward off the mozzies. I didn't have any bites last year so it must've worked !!

I'm soo tempted to get the AD as I am never without the skin wash, working with horses I think it's a must for me but its cheaper to get just the skin wash, although not in stock at mo, what I'm wondering is if anyone has used the body lotion and what you think of it?

It's a very light lotion but does a lot of work, more stronger scented in tea tree I think than any product barr the actual oil. When I use it it's on my feet which are very dry and it tingles a bit because of the sort minty feeling it gives, though tea isn't minty in smell, I just get this general sense of mintyness when ever I use any tea tree item. I found that the effectiveness for the moisturing considering the lightness is a lot better than it looks.

I'm really considering not getting this, so fickle, my own family just forget to use it, even though I spent so much time recently telling them to do so so I would have reason to order. The day is not up tho.

I do hope everyone who tries it on here for the first time will like it, it is very refreshing and tea tree is definently an aquired smell, my hubby hates it and it irritates his sensitive eyes so much. It's definently a marmite product but I think a brilliant one too.

I've decided to give this a go too after reading the recommendations here. Neither OH nor I like perfumed shower products - we usually use Sanex - and I prefer deodorants to anti-perspirants and, fortunately, find that's all I need except in extreme tropical conditions!! Like the sound of the anti-mosquito properties too.

Ive ordered the balancing face cream but not bothered about the TSV tbh

I do like the hand & body lotion, am just finishing off a litre tub, but if you check out ABC Beauty Shop I think they have it in the smaller sizes which might be better if you're not sure, and I believe P & P is £3.99 per order - I keep banging on about them but no I don't work for them, but I do use them as they do have good offers on occasionally....:clapping:

I do like the hand & body lotion, am just finishing off a litre tub, but if you check out ABC Beauty Shop I think they have it in the smaller sizes which might be better if you're not sure, and I believe P & P is £3.99 per order - I keep banging on about them but no I don't work for them, but I do use them as they do have good offers on occasionally....:clapping:

I dont no if u will no or not but have u got any idea why some the ABC prodcuts have an orange and white packaging and some have he standard green, been looking on ebay and they seem to have skin washes etc in the orange packaging aswell, i was checking to see if the anywhere has the face cream cheaper but looks like QVC just about beats everywhere else

I dont no if u will no or not but have u got any idea why some the ABC prodcuts have an orange and white packaging and some have he standard green, been looking on ebay and they seem to have skin washes etc in the orange packaging aswell, i was checking to see if the anywhere has the face cream cheaper but looks like QVC just about beats everywhere else

ooh..haven't seen any orange and white packaging Autumn, that's new to me, so no, can't help you I'm afraid..is it definitely the same brand, as before the current colour it came in grey tubs, so that's a mystery..?

Latest posts

Back