Aurora - The presenter has a gorgeous voice

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

jceeyore

Registered Shopper
:mysmilie_17:

Ok, so I am not paying much attention to the presentation, but the Aurora man has a lovely deep calming voice.

Brightening up my lunchtime.

JC

yes i think we all decided we liked him a lot when it was an aurora TSV. Seems a rather nice chap too

I heard the voice before I saw its owner and was surprised that they belonged together really. Expected someone older I think. Lovely voice and nice chap too.

I'm just watching the shows I taped yesterday. Yes, he has a lovely voice and manner. Pity that Sarah Griffiths (I think that was her name) gabbled about her play and aliens over him throughout!

The new AY methinks.

I'm just watching the shows I taped yesterday. Yes, he has a lovely voice and manner. Pity that Sarah Griffiths (I think that was her name) gabbled about her play and aliens over him throughout!

The new AY methinks.

Exatctly just what I was going to say, the poor chap couldn't get a word in. He seems such a gentle guy with a smooth voice, as soon as I saw Sara was going to be on with him, I felt sorry for him. She would ask him a question and just as he was starting to answer her, she interrupted him again. The show he did with Kathy the same day was much more pleasing to watch because she actually listened to him and let him talk.

The Aurora guy is gorgeous isn't he? And that voice! The BBC should snap him up for the news!

Sara gets on my nerves too.

Latest posts

Back