At Last.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You don't want to bump the thread where the subject is being discussed, but you're happy to bring it up here on a totally unrelated thread?
What a strange way to operate on a forum. Instead of debating subjects in the actual thread, let's sneak around high jacking totally unrelated threads to make our point. Tut tut naughty. Is it because you think youll get more support here?

No, it's because I was replying to another post that had already widened the debate to include another presenter.

I DO have a sense of humour... but try not to be cruel in my delivery.

I don't see why a thread talking about a big moment in a presenter's recovery (no wig after chemo) turns into commenting on her looking lined, too tanned, had she had work done etc - why the need for a dig?

As to Kathy - why the need to dig out a picture and show such an embarrassing moment? Others could have gone looking if they wanted to.

Threads just seem to be getting meaner on this forum... my opinion, I'm sure most won't agree but I have just as much right to say that as others have to ignore it or join in.

To dip back in with my two penn'orth, I wasn't having a dig at Ali - I felt mortified that anyone thought I was being bitchy with my comments - ok I probably didn't think, but it was an innocently asked question "has she had some work done?" - I said she looked good..I don't think I've seen her since she came back as I don't watch much these days. I don't usually join in any bitching threads other than to jump up in someone's defence. If I caused anyone on here any upset then I apologise, and certainly to Ali herself if that's the way it came across.

Unfortunately her suntan from her holiday has done her no favours at all. She looks 10 years older. Reminds me why I keep out of the sun. It'll be the sun factor 30 for me all summer even in the UK. I am thinking of buying some white gloves to keep the backs of my hands out of the sun. They are showing quite alot of sun damage especially my left hand as it is my dominant hand.

I thought that she was ill again. She looks better without all the makeup etc

Latest posts

Back