Ashwood Handbags 25/1/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just came here to vent as my bag never arrived, thank you UPS. It went from to be delivered by 9pm, to to be delivered by end of day, to now showing in transit check later for more information. The last tracking action was a scan at 4.30am yesterday. Even worse than Hermes! Should I be worried or do you think they just didn't get round to it? I am very cast down!

:sad:

Just came here to vent as my bag never arrived, thank you UPS. It went from to be delivered by 9pm, to to be delivered by end of day, to now showing in transit check later for more information. The last tracking action was a scan at 4.30am yesterday. Even worse than Hermes! Should I be worried or do you think they just didn't get round to it? I am very cast down!

Fingers crossed your bag arrives safe and sound tomorrow Mazza. It looks as if the driver either ran out of time yesterday or decided to finish his day earlier than usual. No consolation when you sit in waiting and your tracking says it`s out for delivery.

Aw, so disappointed for you. I bet Vienna’s right about the driver rinning out of time on a shorter than usual day. I’m sure you’ll get it tomorrow.

Just venting again! I still have no tracking update on my handbag delivery! No scanning events since 04.52 on 31/12. I rang Osprey this morning to report it and they are chasing up UPS. Given what is said about UPS on Trustpilot where its score is 0.4/10, unbelievable!, I hope they manage to discover something. The lady said she thought UPS had only prioritised one day deliveries for NYE but I pointed out that the tracking on mine appeared to be going backwards.

Just venting again! I still have no tracking update on my handbag delivery! No scanning events since 04.52 on 31/12. I rang Osprey this morning to report it and they are chasing up UPS. Given what is said about UPS on Trustpilot where its score is 0.4/10, unbelievable!, I hope they manage to discover something. The lady said she thought UPS had only prioritised one day deliveries for NYE but I pointed out that the tracking on mine appeared to be going backwards.

Hopefully Osprey will manage to sort the problem for you Mazza. At least they`re trying to help unlike Q who`d tell you to wait another week then send you a form and take ages to either refund you or send a replacement. Fingers crossed the bag is lurking in a van and on its way to you asap.

IT HAS JUST ARRIVED!

No tracking to say it was on its way of anything helpful like that of course.

I just rang Osprey so they can cancel their query. Very sweetly the lady I spoke to earlier had been checking for stock anywhere else to see if they could replace it. Unasked!!!! As you say, Vienna, very unlike Q.

IT HAS JUST ARRIVED!

No tracking to say it was on its way of anything helpful like that of course.

I just rang Osprey so they can cancel their query. Very sweetly the lady I spoke to earlier had been checking for stock anywhere else to see if they could replace it. Unasked!!!! As you say, Vienna, very unlike Q.

So, Mazza, do you like the bag?

Yes, thank goodness. If I had to send it back that would just about take the biscuit after all that fuss! It is a dark Winter green.

It really depends on what you like and what you looking for. Some Ashwood Handbags have great quality, lighter and very soft. It has many smaller, yet handy pockets and compartments for business cards, pens, mobile, tissues and other objects as well.

Ashwood Leather Crossbody Bag
Item Number 175791
QVC Price £60.00
TSV Price £39.96
P&P: £0.00

A leather cross-body bag from Ashwood featuring a flap-over front with a magnetic clasp fastening, a hanging leather tag plus pockets inside and out to keep your belongings safe. Perfect for busy days when you need your hands free, this stylish leather bag will soon become your new favourite.

Take your pick - available in five chic shades, this bag has something to suit all tastes. Choose from classic Black or Tan, which come in a crunch leather finish, or try the Ice Grey, Blush or Raspberry which all feature the croc effect leather.

Versatile, everyday style - with plenty of space and pockets to house all your essentials, this fashionable bag is ideal for work or play. The cross-body style lets you keep your hands free for that all important coffee on your way to work, or for juggling the kids on busy weekends.

Outer: leather; lining: polyester
Magnetic popper fastening
Inner pockets: 1 x slot, 1 x zip, 1 x phone
Outer pockets: 1 x zip (on back), 1 x slot (on front)
Bag (h x w x d): 20.5cm x 27cm x 5cm (8.1" x 10.6" x 2")
Strap drop: 67cm (26.4")

Colour options:
Blush - croc leather finish
Raspberry - croc leather finish
Ice Grey - croc leather finish
Tan - crunch leather finish
Black - crunch leather finish

https://www.qvcuk.com/Ashwood-Leather-Crossbody-Bag.product.175791.html

It really depends on what you like and what you looking for. Some Ashwood Handbags have great quality, lighter and very soft. It has many smaller, yet handy pockets and compartments for business cards, pens, mobile, tissues and other objects as well.

Anyone would think you worked for them/account manager? :mysmilie_11:

I am not tempted by Ashwood I don’t think the leather looks great quality even on TV.I have bought 2 Radley in their sale, yes much more expensive but the designs are lovely and the quality of leather and zips, trims etc., and interior lining is definitely there.I enjoy using them so much.So that is my bag purchasing over for some time.

I think the zips are a giveaway to the quality of this brand, they look really cheap and don't sit straight.

I take it they are “vegan friendly “ judging by Chuntley’s gushing presentation :mysmilie_11:

To be a Vegan demands 100% commitment and it's extremely hard so I doubt becoming a Vegan at her age she'll stop loving her leather bags and shoes over night. Her love will probably be transferred to her mum or friend "oh my mum/friend would love this" when we all know its acutely her.

Latest posts

Back