Artscapes TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

well i just phoned in and asked for some larger sizes with landmarks i might recognise....;
the chippy on the corner of Oxton Road and the KFC down town ;)

She just said that someone got married wearing an Artscapes T Shirt.

BLIMEY!

:

I didn't think anything could top kim & co but this lot can. I think Jilly looks awful in that white skirt and top, how she can sit there with a straight face admiring this stuff is breathtaking. Apols to anyone who likes it, but it seems everyone here doesn't! I also find the artscape woman v irritating, especially as she hasn't been to the sites she's trying to flog as clothes. She didn't even go up the empire state building, from the sound of it she only went shopping in NY. I wonder if she has done a changing of the guard t-shirt.

I don't post here much anymore, but I couldn't believe this is one of their 'hotpicks'. Between the length (and design) of the skirt, the white tights and the black flats, I don't think I've seen such an unflattering picture since my Uncle Lenny got a picture of my Aunt Margie bending over at the beach.

#58 This doesn't happen very often but on this occasion, I have to say I am at an almost complete loss for words! :11:

Suddenly taking down the curtains and making a skirt ala Sound of Music looks quite appealing in comparison :)

Latest posts

Back