Artscapes TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I quite like the blue/black little number. :1: If I buy one it sounds like I'd be safe, no one else would turn up wearing an identical little number and it could always double up as a pair of pj's. :33:

For sure a bit of a marmite one this brand. I find it hard to see how it flatters anyone and seems more suited to tea towels.....

Sorry to anyone who likes :(

You forgot those of us who live across the Irish Sea Busy! :lol:
Pajamas spring to mind.

I know but I did correct myself later. The shock of what I was looking at on screen just got to me and clouded my brain!! :54:

Not too sure I'm keen on the pj's idea really. Just think how uncomfortable it could get if some of the sequins came off and settled in a few dodgy places.........:22:

I've noticed that you-know-who is keeping very quiet on this one - bet she's ordered all options.........:3:

I think the trousers look funny too.
I bought a couple of tops last year and was initally happy with them but I noticed after a few months they have gone short and wider as some t-shirts do. So now they have been resigned to the draw of tshirts I wear for doing the gardening or house work in.

I know but I did correct myself later. The shock of what I was looking at on screen just got to me and clouded my brain!! :54:
Sorry, so you did. We can't be left out from such a delight as this TSV.

I've noticed that you-know-who is keeping very quiet on this one - bet she's ordered all options.........:3:

Yes, I'm getting rather worried. Will you send a PM or shall I?

a truly hideous set IMO.Felt sorry for Debbie in the morning show having to model it, good job she's got a sense of humour!

Take it you haven't gone for it then? :33:

Thank goodness really because then we definitely won't clash when we plan our meeting near The Crosses..............:3:

Wouldnt it be good busy if they did the Per Una range on QVC it would be a sellout once you got in there ordering.

Looks like I'm on my own. Even my own mother thinks I need my head examining.

Never mind Mitzi. Have you tried getting out a little more often - preferably not wearing anything from Artscapes?!!! :54:

To be honest, I don't think all of them are as bad as this TSV. I reckon it's the cut and fit of the trousers which are a big no-no!

Latest posts

Back