Are You That Person ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Who listens to and believes all the codswallop that comes out of Abi Horn’s mouth ?
I never felt enlightened by any of the techie pitches by any of them...but in the past I did get caught up in the excitement. I bought a few bits that never made it out of the box, I'm ashamed to say.
The meaningless drivel we hear from the brand ambassadors helps not one whit, whether it is Ms Horne, Mr Hohbein or that baby-faced bloke whose name escapes me.

Never listen to Holbein he comes over as a techno geek but suspect he is anything but. Abbi , I did try the Dyson dryer because I was curious and decided to see if I was missing something.I returned within a few days, no way worth that cost, well not for me.

Who listens to and believes all the codswallop that comes out of Abi Horn’s mouth ?

I can't listen to her. The way she wears a matching colour to the item so often sends me a warning I'm not going to like the drivel she spews out with ghusto. So it's not a thing if not believing I really can't listen to her.

I’m afraid I’m the person who can barely understand said codswallop. I have the same problem with Lee Holbein.
Me too! Not qvc related but,Holly Willoughby infuriates me more! I cannot make out a word she says😡

I must be one of the few people in the country who knows all about Holly Willoughby (via mags and papers) but never heard her speak !!! - because I never watch any programme she's in - they just don't interest me. I've never been a fan of magazine type programmes (particularly those with quizzes that have exorbitant telephone charges), or the awful One Show.

I hate those dumbed down magazine programmes. Even Countryfile has turned into Blue Peter for adults.
I used to love Top Gear, with genuine reviews of cars. Then those overgrown schoolboys led by Jeremy Clarkson took it over and that also became Blue Peter for adults. Haven't watched it for about 10 years.

And my other favourite, the Gadget Show, has gone the same way, just so dumbed down and supposedly "funny jokey false interactions" (well rehearsed) between the 4 presenters. Unfortunately, I still have to watch it, because, after all, it is gadgets :)

I must be one of the few people in the country who knows all about Holly Willoughby (via mags and papers) but never heard her speak !!! - because I never watch any programme she's in - they just don't interest me. I've never been a fan of magazine type programmes (particularly those with quizzes that have exorbitant telephone charges), or the awful One Show.
I love the name of the programme Pointless Celebrities, says it all.

Latest posts

Back