Are you buying in the great QVC sale?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rainbowdottie

Registered Shopper
Not much off from what I've seen?

Have bought a NN set that has been in clearance for FOREVER,but after the lastest TSV wasn't to my liking,thought I'd at last go for it.

Doesn't seem much home stuff in the sale? All silver and "fashion":giggle:

Not much off from what I've seen?
Doesn't seem much home stuff in the sale? All silver and "fashion":giggle:

Yes I had a quick look and nothing to excite me, such as a Lulu G bag. There are bags on her website in the sale £100 cheaper than QVC. They need to keep up. :smirk:

Nothing, but nothing will tempt me this sale :wink: . Determined not to be sucked in. I needed to put some money aside for a few bits from the NEXT sale (which in my view offers real bargains...), and I got what I needed (new jogging pants and a sweater) so that's me done. I'll watch the sale (spesh the fash for a good laugh) but really can't see my buying anything

there is some home bits after 6pm tuesday but there has been some massive savings like there was a couple watches with like £1100-£1200 off them but they are gold ones and there is quite a few good deals ive noticed but im mainly waitin for the craft clearance on 3 easy pays

With gorjus fashion like this I couldn't resist...er NOT! Why, oh Why do they try and convince us that a tube of murky coloured fabric with your feet poking out at the bottom like paddles is a good look?

Attachments

• paddles.jpg
    paddles.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 145
With gorjus fashion like this I couldn't resist...er NOT! Why, oh Why do they try and convince us that a tube of murky coloured fabric with your feet poking out at the bottom like paddles is a good look?

What the hell is that??? Which top international 'designer' has come up with that piece of s**t? Can't think of any occasion I would even think of wearing it, apart from a fancy dress party as Nora Batty.

only thing I have bought so far is ring 667907, which i have been after for a while, but was not in the sale - typical!

Or that Susan Boyle before the make over is a look to aspire to?

Or that the pretty young girl in picture 2 is the complete ticket?

Or embroidering a few flowers onto your nanna's housecoat is a good idea?

Attachments

• subo.jpg
    subo.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 117
  • mental.jpg
    mental.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 135
  • overall.jpg
    overall.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 121
What the hell is that??? Which top international 'designer' has come up with that piece of s**t? Can't think of any occasion I would even think of wearing it, apart from a fancy dress party as Nora Batty.

Sorry but I don't even think Ms Batty would be seen dead in that pile o' shite!

Pants!!

Haha!! Shocking 'fashion'. And this is with Glenn's input - what are we to expect when he has gone?! :dull:

What a pile of complete pants!! They always go on about not putting items they are trying to get rid of on OTO's or super bargain prices - why put all the shite in their sale?!! I am even sending a LG bag back as I can get for £80 cheaper direct from LG, and £100 cheaper if their bliddy extra discount works :headbang:

Haha!! Shocking 'fashion'. And this is with Glenn's input - what are we to expect when he has gone?! :dull:

What a pile of complete pants!! They always go on about not putting items they are trying to get rid of on OTO's or super bargain prices - why put all the shite in their sale?!! I am even sending a LG bag back as I can get for £80 cheaper direct from LG, and £100 cheaper if their bliddy extra discount works :headbang:

That's not fair.....Glen would never have said team it up with a pair of broken down mules! It must have been his day off when those piccies were shot, no little pump or statement belt to be seen!

Haven't you heard? Stella McCartney has taken over from Glen now. She was just having an off day when the sale pictures were being shot.

Latest posts

Back