Are huge collars back in?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I nearly wrote asking what a 'hugh' collar is - I wasn't being sarcastic, I genuinely thought it was some sort of collar from the 70's, when I was barely born, which had passed me by! But now thinking you just typoed 'huge'?! In any case, no don't think they're back at ALL (here's hoping not!)...

Liked Chloe in that collar- it suited her. Not for me though, I have never been one for shirts with collars, too restrictive. Same with polo necks, don't like things around my neck.

I nearly wrote asking what a 'hugh' collar is - I wasn't being sarcastic, I genuinely thought it was some sort of collar from the 70's, when I was barely born, which had passed me by! But now thinking you just typoed 'huge'?! In any case, no don't think they're back at ALL (here's hoping not!)...

Sorry - new keyboard, overtime and a glass of vino!

harry hill styled her for the show… he has a new fashion range on Q called "Fashion Burped"

Chloe obviously the first to model it….

sorry, just could not resist!! :mysmilie_14:

I feel a bit sorry for Chloe in a way. As she is the youngest presenter I am sure she really struggles with the frumpy QVC fashions which she has to choose from to wear live on air. I don't think anything would really suit her as its all designed for women twenty years or so older than her.

I read on here once that they can wear their own clothes and it does not have to be from Q. Maybe if there is a fashion TSV they are asked to wear it.

I read on here once that they can wear their own clothes and it does not have to be from Q. Maybe if there is a fashion TSV they are asked to wear it.

some presenters (debbie flint) will only wear things Q sells so she can pressure you into buying it... with chloe i think she feels slightly uncomfortable in all clothes... she is quite sporty so is probably used to wearing sports wear, which is not suitable to wear on Q

Latest posts

Back