Archos 405 advanced orders

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MISS MONEYPENNY

Registered Shopper
Just recieved a letter from QVC regarding the archos 405 on advanced orders,it was due to be sent out this week(week commencing 29th sept),but the letter states that due to some issues with the supplier the archos 405 will be dispatched no later than the 3rd november,it must be due to it not recording,i have rang qvc several times about the problems that there seems to be with this item and each time i have been told that its the 1st time they have heard about it,i told them to read the reviews,so hopefully when mine is delivered all the right leads will be with it

Do you think they will send the extra cables to people like me that bought the TSV?

Haven't even looked at it yet but was wondering what it is that I would need to make it record?

Do you think they will send the extra cables to people like me that bought the TSV?

Haven't even looked at it yet but was wondering what it is that I would need to make it record?

I bought this and had trouble getting it to record. I spent ages fiddling with the wires in various combinations until I got it to work from the TV. I went to Currys and bought a scart input/output switcher and it worked with whatever I plugged it in to. Cost me about a fiver. Great little gadget if you have the patience to get it going

Oh thanks Siren, my aunt wants to buy it off me but I explained about the troubles everyone was having but she still wants it. Now I can go get that switcher and I will feel better.

Thanks for the info!

Latest posts

Back