appalling service! Again!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Having read a few threads and still waiting for a few items I thought I would check my account, furious to see that the main one, the HP laptop TSV ordered on the 5th still says in process!!!! I rang CS and was told they will e-mail the warehouse and get it off to me...what !!! he confirmed my card was fine as I had no doubt yet could give no reason why days have lapsed and no movement after being stung for nearly a tenner postage. I have to say we are all a bit mad and a bit too loyal, I cannot think of any online company I use that is even remotely as bad as QVC, most charge no postage , whatsoever and get the items to me in a couple of days, of course Amazon springs to mind.
I tell you what QVC if you read this, boy do you need to buck up, you still have me by a thread as I do love to see an item demonstrated etc but you really need to sort out the delivery pronto, its a disgrace. By the way I fully understand they they can probably never remove the postage costs as quite simply they must bag a ton of money to compensate for the returns just have the decency to get stuff to us when we have paid such a whopping premium......rant over.

you are 100% right. If you don't recieve it in the 5-7 working days ask them for a refund on the postage.

It's hit and miss with me. I have had some orders arrive within days but I always expect it to be weeks.

My Elemis TSV is still showing as In process despite ordering at about ten past midnight. The money seems to have gone out of my bank account though... :rolleyes:

My Big Grey Ring was ordered on Dec 1st and despatched about four days later. I expect I'll get it a week on Saturday! :eek::(

QVC are the slowest of all companies that I order from. Even La Redoute have got their act together in recent years. Amazon are astonishingly quick, and because I've got Amazon Prime, I rarely have any postage to pay.

Some things take days and days to even leave QVC, and then I think - as was suggested above - that the Hermes courier waits till there's enough to make it worthwhile. Not great.

I expect to wait a week at least for my Elemis TSV but my friend bought some Elemis items she wanted on The Bay yesterday and she has them already! :confused: :eek:

For the first time every I have just had an email from QVC to let me know a delivery is due.

Good on them for this.

"Get ready, make a space for them, your parcel(s) are coming!

Your item(s) have just been sent and will be with you soon.
Once you've used your product, why not write a review on QVCUK.com and tell us what you think? It's quick and easy - just go to your product's page and follow the simple instructions.

If you have a query with your order or your contact details, you can email a member of our Customer Care team using a secure online form - just go to www.qvcuk.com/contact-us. Alternatively, you can call us on 0800 51 41 31 to speak to a member of our Customer Care team directly.

Information about QVC deliveries:

Most items do not need a signature on delivery. However, if you're out and your item(s) do require a signature, the courier may use their discretion and obtain one from a neighbour, or leave a calling card so you can arrange a more suitable delivery time.
"

i thought these were standard. I always get one after i've ordered and then again when an item has been dispatched.

I ordered two items from Maplin on Saturday online, I received an email on Sunday to say the parcel had been despatched and Fedex delivered it yesterday morning, they are usually good with their deliveries but this was the fastest yet.
The problem I have encountered with Qvc in the last few months is that ordering online, nothings arrived, on checking online I found the items cancelled on phoning them they said there was a problem with my card NOT, and the items were now sold out.

I now keep a closer watch on my account, but having mentioned another thread I have found Qvc slow in taking payment out of my account and on occasion I have had the item before the money has gone.

piper

I ordered the Bose TSV still waiting it for it so have cancelled qvc told me the problem was wth Bose as they were supplying direct HOWEVER so p d off with qvc over the delivery I ordered direct from Bose on Sunday evening and guess what it arrived today and it had been shipped from Begium so come on anyone at QVC reading tis thread get your act together and stop telling porkies!:mad:

This seems like something that should be posted on their Facebook page. If someone posts and others comment to agree then QVC might take notice and even if they don't we will feel better after airing our grievance.

Latest posts

Back