appalling service! Again!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ruthmay

Registered Shopper
Is anyone else experiencing difficulties with deliveries?
I have about 4 items waiting to be despatched and nothing has happened at all, after nearly a week. no money has been taken from my card, just nothing!

In the same period I have received fast deliveries from Amazon with no problem at all, and free returns! No waiting for QVC to send a label, you just print one off. Quite a lot of their goods are on free delivery as well.

I only ever buy from QVC now when items I want are on easy pay, but waiting a week to ten days is just getting ridiculous.

i hate it when an item deivered by courier has not turned up and you obviously did not sign for it and you have to wait a month for the refund rigmarole.
cant they just sort it with the courier.

That's really bad Ruth - I've been ordering a few bits lately and I tend to get the stuff mailed out a day or two after ordering. Maybe it might be worth phoning up CS and find out what's going on - it's weird that so many things you've ordered are being delayed. Could your credit card company be slack about approving the payment to QVC?? Around Christmas time some cc companies do get iffy about on-line payments coz of frauds so maybe something is going on with them??

I've been pleasantly surprised just how rapidly items I have ordered have been dispatched in the last weeks. Pollybelle's suggestions sound like a good route to pursue- hope you get some joy.

Ruthmay there is something wrong somewhere.

The two orders I placed most recently, last week toothbrush and yesterday Elemis shipped out the same day.

Please keep us up to date on what CS say?

I cant remember the last time my items shipped same day, it is often 4 days before the item is shipped despite payment being taken on card on day one. It seems it is very hit and miss on how orders are despatched.

Our courier deliveries have been superfast recently too. Only wish the same could be said for Royal Fail deliveries.

Delays are down to QVC getting out of warehouse, not the couriers

Not in my case witssend. QVC have dispatched items within 48 hours and Hermes/Parcelnet have then then taken 8 days (or more) to get to me. I think my courier saves parcels until he has enought o make his journey worthwhile.

Not in my case witssend. QVC have dispatched items within 48 hours and Hermes/Parcelnet have then then taken 8 days (or more) to get to me. I think my courier saves parcels until he has enought o make his journey worthwhile.

same here Calvin. I have waited up to 2 weeks after it's left the warehouse.

Sounds as though both need to take some responsibility, in my case def the warehouse and am basing that on progress taken from my account, and from what some are saying it is down to their local courier, I think I must be lucky on my courier who so far I cannot fault

appalling service! again!

One of my Elemis TSV's has been shipped today - wouldn't you know its the one going to a different address as a christmas pressy. Mine is still in progress, or whatever. they have taken the money for all my orders now, so I live in hope.

know our local Hermes courier quite well, fellow dog walker, and he does seem to do the rounds every day.

I think you need to view the term 'dispatched' on your account in a cynical way. it's probably an administrative term which means it's ready to leave the warehouse. If everything's marked 'dispatched', QVC are not blamed for delays, rather the poor couriers. A smart move on their part.

I think you need to view the term 'dispatched' on your account in a cynical way. it's probably an administrative term which means it's ready to leave the warehouse. If everything's marked 'dispatched', QVC are not blamed for delays, rather the poor couriers. A smart move on their part.

Oh! how can you be so cruel to poor QVC with 60,000 TSVs to process, they can barely spare the time while they count the profit!

Bet they didn't take on extra staff!

very valid point you have made.

slow, slow , slow !!!!

Having read a few threads and still waiting for a few items I thought I would check my account, furious to see that the main one, the HP laptop TSV ordered on the 5th still says in process!!!! I rang CS and was told they will e-mail the warehouse and get it off to me...what !!! he confirmed my card was fine as I had no doubt yet could give no reason why days have lapsed and no movement after being stung for nearly a tenner postage. I have to say we are all a bit mad and a bit too loyal, I cannot think of any online company I use that is even remotely as bad as QVC, most charge no postage , whatsoever and get the items to me in a couple of days, of course Amazon springs to mind.
I tell you what QVC if you read this, boy do you need to buck up, you still have me by a thread as I do love to see an item demonstrated etc but you really need to sort out the delivery pronto, its a disgrace. By the way I fully understand they they can probably never remove the postage costs as quite simply they must bag a ton of money to compensate for the returns just have the decency to get stuff to us when we have paid such a whopping premium......rant over.

Beautifully expressed, Butterfly, we can all relate to that.

My B&W watch arrived within 3 days, and some L'Occitane stuff arrived today having only ordered on Saturday. So I really can't complain at the moment.

Latest posts

Back