Appaling Michaela

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I just caught a look on her face that spoke volumes!! Catherine was excitedly saying about how much she was looking forward to.putting her xmas decs up this weekend whilst burning her candles. Camera cut back to M and caught a look as if to say "shut up you silly girl"!!! Of course, just my interpretation. I can't believe YC chose someone with no social skills as a television ambassador for their brand!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry to be ignorant but I'm terrible with names - is Michaela the blond woman, and Rosa the curvy one with curly hair?

If so, I cannot stand Michaela, much prefer Rosa! She has such enthusiasm and actual knowledge.

She does seem very humour less and dry, i remember one show a few months back where she belittled Dale on air. i think Rosa will do a great job as she is funny and down to earth and obviously a viewers favorite already.

I prefer Rosa. Even though she is a total chancer. She has a northern charm which can get one a long way.

What is the definition of bitchy do you think? ( apart from female canine). Just sayin.

I agree that Michaela can be dry and appears awkward on air sometimes. Perhaps she feels more comfortable doing less on TV and more in the office. You gotta do what makes you happy, after all you spend a lotta time at work.

Good luck Michaela.

(BTW if I had been on air with Catherine saying that, my face would have reflected my confusion..."a bit early int it??? We at least are waiting til Dec 1st..)

I like Rosa only thing that puts me off is her second career as a life coach etc seems very odd coz she doesnt come across as someone like that

I shall always remember one particular t-caller - the usual gushing, over-the-top, eulogy with a bit of a sob-story thrown in for good measure. Cue nods, smiles, looks of concern from the presenter. From Michaela - nowt, nadda, not even a glimmer of rapport. Said it all really. :confused:

Can't say I am overwhelmed with Rosa, but I haven't really seen much of her. Time will tell.

Oh, the lovely Julia is on with her now. What's that red twin-set she has on? Surely it must be a QVC range (Kim & Co)? as it doesn't look like Julia's style at all.

Michaela on the other hand looks dreadful in that ghastly green top. Someone needs to tell her that Halloween was a few weeks ago.

I shall always remember one particular t-caller - the usual gushing, over-the-top, eulogy with a bit of a sob-story thrown in for good measure. Cue nods, smiles, looks of concern from the presenter. From Michaela - nowt, nadda, not even a glimmer of rapport. Said it all really. :confused:

Can't say I am overwhelmed with Rosa, but I haven't really seen much of her. Time will tell.

Dead behind the eyes.

I have to say i though Michaela was much better with Julia and i think Michaela looked upset at the end , dont think Julia was aware it was her last show thou which is strange

I have to say i though Michaela was much better with Julia and i think Michaela looked upset at the end , dont think Julia was aware it was her last show thou which is strange

Have to agree that ,Michaela and julia seem to get on very well and bought out a much better side of Michaela. I think she look like she was gonna cry at the end too.

it wasn't much but just came over unprofessional and very snipey. She was talking about keeping the wick trimmed and she said when she is at home she gets really cross and often shouts at the tv to Rosa and Craig because they should keep them trimmed. Considering she was on air with Craig at the time!!! this was rude and also patronising towards Rosa as she was making it sound as if Rosa new sod all about YC's. In my book you do not criticise fellow work colleagues, esp not on TV!

M is staying with Yankee but only in the offices, perhaps they have read the comments that everybody prefers Rosa or perhaps Rosa makes more sales. I know who I would rather buy from. I will never forget M's comments about the previous electric tart burner when she said "when finished just pour the hot melted wax in the bin, yeah right!!!"

I pour the wax straight into the bin (lined one) from the tsv electric yankee burner, or would need a chisel to get the wax out, :whew: only my original tart burner dish wax slides out after a few mins in the freezer ...the wax cools so fast as soon as I pour, I have to move quickly to wipe out the dish before it turns solid...it never really gets that hot in the first place. :wave:

daydreamer

Julia was a total professional with Michaela - brava Julia! (Julia looked lovely last night - know what you mean about the style of her top and matching cardi not really being her style, but the red suited her - and I thought her face, hair and sparkly super large skinny silver hoop earrings looked brilliant!) Bye bye Michaela: don't think you were happy in your job, so moving on is the best thing really.

Latest posts

Back