Appaling Michaela

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I can't say I'm sorry she's gone. Part of the reason I watch Q is to relax and feel chilled and she made me feel anything but. I always felt like she didn't really want to be there and the regular presenters were trying too hard to compensate for her prickliness and strangeness. For me it made for uncomfortable viewing and I stopped watching her shows.

I can't say I'm sorry she's gone. Part of the reason I watch Q is to relax and feel chilled and she made me feel anything but. I always felt like she didn't really want to be there and the regular presenters were trying too hard to compensate for her prickliness and strangeness. For me it made for uncomfortable viewing and I stopped watching her shows.

'Prickly' is an excellent way to describe her Petpixie & they do (did! lol) indeed tiptoe round her, flattering her with innocent wonderment & just the right level of faux ignorance to make her appear the 'clever one'! Maybe she needs it or is (was!) liable to have a total dolly-out-the-pram-moment; Michele Hopeless is treated much the same way, presumably because she's an off her trolley diva as well if not handled 'correctly'.....! :smirk:

Oh, yeah, bye <s>Mardy Pants</s> Michaela....laters.....(or not!)......! :wave: :sad:

*whispers* Has she gone now.....? Yeah? :mysmilie_14: :mysmilie_500: :mysmilie_14:

I saw a couple of yankee shows yesterday and I thought Michaela looked a bit uncomfortable. Hey, if I was being hoofed from part of my job I would be a bit upset too. I've always thought she was OK and I like Rosa too, who is much more "out there". Michaela has always been more reserved. Things do change and maybe Rosa DOES make more sales when she's on which is why Michaela is being stood back.

I like Kelly Hoppen too :)

Michaela needs her own wick trimmed

The other night when this horrendous woman was on in the early hours she said something about the wick on a candle which had started to mushroom.

She said " You haven't been looking after the wicks while I've been away have you. Rosa has been on and you've all been slacking" (or words to that effect).

I can't stand this Michaela woman and she is no great shakes anyway as she can't pronounce words to save her life.

MARASCHINO

It isn't rocket science.

The other night when this horrendous woman was on in the early hours she said something about the wick on a candle which had started to mushroom.

She said " You haven't been looking after the wicks while I've been away have you. Rosa has been on and you've all been slacking" (or words to that effect).

I can't stand this Michaela woman and she is no great shakes anyway as she can't pronounce words to save her life.

MARASCHINO

It isn't rocket science.

Pronounce it? She was struggling to remember what it was even called! lol (We were all shouting maraschino at the tele! lol)

(Reminded me of that episode of 'Come Dine With Me', where some silly moo kept saying 'Mascarpon....' & Dave Lamb kept adding 'e' every time, so funny; we have kept it up ever since it amused us so much! lol)

Latest posts

Back