Apologies for my lack of forum etiquette

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thank you for the tip Loveheart. I have stalked the F.A.R.T ers. Good advice. I am trying soooo hard but think am posessed. Bought 3 TSVs ( one for me, a friend and sister) Also bought 3 Gatineaus last week - they are not teachers gifts - they are teaching assistants gifts - I first got Yvonne ( my full time TA) when she was 52 - she is now 34 with glowing skin and a wardrobe full of Lola Rose jewels.

lol - can I be your friend? I qualify 'cos I'm 52 and want to be 34 with glowing skin.

Seriously, I guess many of us share your addiction - although I am recovering - slowly!

I resisted the be tsv all morning - but then went for one as I didn't want to miss out. Sad really 'cos I'm a Smashbox Halo girl!

And I've just signed up for the drop!

Don't think I did either I had a query about IW and really didn't want to ring India so the forum seemed the best idea as they seem to have the answer to all manner of problems! Wish I'd have found it sooner as I too would have been off on that world cruise with the money I've spent mainly in Alison's hours which is weird as only last week I paid 75p for shampoo from Aldi and it's really good when I think of what I've paid for Aveda, Mop, Ojon, Michael etc etc. Tova shall I stop now? I agree with QVC,s outlet stores the things in there don't look much like the things they are raving about on TV. So far the sky hasn't fallen in when I've not purchased the TSV either! So many thanks girls and sorry for the rant.

Hi & welcome from me too Coachella, I hope you enjoy posting here - we're a nice bunch......generally! lol :mysmilie_520:

Latest posts

Back