Anything In Q's Inventory To Fade A Pigmentation Spot?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moles yes, freckles no. Freckles are sun damage like any other pigmentation mark and so can be faded (look at Nicole Kidman!). I started using Liquid Gold last summer and definitely noticed that my face looked fresher if not necessarily faded. I put it away (moving to Oz...) but now that we're coming into Autumn here i'm going to start using it again properly and see if i can take down some of my more noticeable freckles which are darker than the general masses of freckles!

aren't some people born with freckles? also i don't mean just the classic sprinkle across the nose, we've all got larger 'freckles' all over - not raised like moles, just pigmentation. that was what i meant.

Birthmarks can be flat or raised, have regular or irregular borders, and have different shades of coloring from brown, tan, black, or pale blue to pink, red, or purple. The two main types of birthmarks are red, vascular birthmarks (for example, "strawberry" hemangiomas, port-wine stains, and "stork bites") and pigmented birthmarks (such as moles, café-au-lait spots, and Mongolian spots).
http://kidshealth.org/parent/general/body/birthmarks.html

I also got me a Sectoral heterochromia - a mark due to uneven melanin content

Sectoral heterochromia.jpg

this might sound funny, and I have never used the method as I do not have freckles or age spots (yet?), and no idea if they are the same: however, my grandmother used to wipe a lemon slice across the backs of her hands ever day arguing that they get rid of age spost. To be fair she never had any age spots on her hands, and lived to 89, so no idea, but thought it worthwhile mentioning. Has anyone ever heard something similar?

PS; remembered that she left it on for some time, and afterwards had to use moisturizer as the lemon is drying?

Last edited: