Anyone with a small head…..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well I`ll be damned !
I`ll knock out one of these netting covered hats for Mr V and he`ll love it. Why didn`t I think of it before ?
Mr V wears a bob hat when he goes coarse fishing, it`s red and white and has the name of the local rugby team on it. I`ll get some camo netting to cover the hat and it`ll be somewhere to hang his hooks and floats. I`ll call it the Fishermans Friend. Genius !

£60 for something that would cost you a couple of quid to knock up in a couple of days? And why would anyone want to put a veil over a bobble hat? :giggle:
If you haven't the skill to make one yourself (I haven't) you could buy one quite cheaply, then buy a small piece of veiling, and hey presto, you've got a 60 pound hat ! ( Or not bother with it at all ! )

It’s yet another form over function. If you need a woolly hat do you need a veil and if it’s ok for a veil do you need a woolly hat? It’s not even as if it’s nice but stupid, its ugly and stupid.

If you are going to do something daft at least do it - the veil is pathetic so makes no statement if that was the purpose (cos what other bliddy purpose could it have)

Helene says in the video she goes to a family who make her very welcome like part of the family, at the home up in the hills in Italy. The family run company who have a factory in the gorgeous place, make all the Helene Bergman hats she designs with them when she visits.
Well Helene’s Italian trips explains the pricing. 😉😂😂

Latest posts

Back