Anyone who bought the Bare Escentuals TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Does not say a lot for Quality Control, how is it that so many people seem to have faulty goods. While strictly speaking a leaflet in a foreign language isn't a fault, its still annoying not to have your instructions in English where you bought it. When you are giving something as a gift, you expect it to be perfect.

wish it was just that

i thought the mirror wasnt right till hubby having a good old nosey as to what had arrived in the hosehold AGAIN from qvc., he put the mirror so that as if youre using the box as a dressing table type thing.......the mirror sort of goes at a slant.....meaning the what i thought was a broken mirror away from the backing board was in fact WE think meant to be........hope my drivel has made some sort of sence...[/QUOTE]

NO, it is cracked from the top to the bottom of the glass! I think I should just stop buying from them....how many lessons do I need????

i thought the mirror wasnt right till hubby having a good old nosey as to what had arrived in the hosehold AGAIN from qvc., he put the mirror so that as if youre using the box as a dressing table type thing.......the mirror sort of goes at a slant.....meaning the what i thought was a broken mirror away from the backing board was in fact WE think meant to be........hope my drivel has made some sort of sence...

NO, it is cracked from the top to the bottom of the glass! I think I should just stop buying from them....how many lessons do I need????[/QUOTE]

As QC is complete carp I'd save your spending for Warrington. Why should the customer spend out on P&P to buy faulty goods, when they should come from the warehouse in pristine condition? Also, there was a time when we'd complain that while the stuff was well packed it was OTT. Perhaps they shoukd review their packaging policy to facilitate fewer returns on faulty grounds.

Thank you so much, Toxic Lemon for your very kind offer! Looks like it might all be sorted though.

I emailed CS about it yesterday and had an email back to say it was being referring to the product quality department.

At about 5pm tonight I actually got a phonecall, from a very friendly lady from QVC, who apologised for the booklet, said that they couldn't actually work out WHY I had got a German one, but had been in touch with the suppliers and were getting me an English one sent out.

Was pretty impressed with the service there!

Hoo-flippin-ray finally got it today from the sorting office, couldnt wait and opened it in the car, even though it was in semi-darkness lol, luckily all intact.

Got home and had a good play and love the gold dust, super. Someone on here said something about the packaging and how much they liked the box (cant recall the thread) but the box with this tsv is lovely, Im a box lover myself and this is pretty darn good.

Mine was waiting in porch with the post when I got home yesterday- had a quick look and everything is intact. I love the box as well although the little fastner is a bit fiddly.
May tell OH to keep it and give it to me for a b'day pressie- if I can resist!

Yay! Mine arrived today. Haven't opened it yet so fingers crossed it's all in one piece!

Thank you so much, Toxic Lemon for your very kind offer! Looks like it might all be sorted though.

I emailed CS about it yesterday and had an email back to say it was being referring to the product quality department.

At about 5pm tonight I actually got a phonecall, from a very friendly lady from QVC, who apologised for the booklet, said that they couldn't actually work out WHY I had got a German one, but had been in touch with the suppliers and were getting me an English one sent out.

Was pretty impressed with the service there!

Oh, that's excellent service from QVC - for once! Let me know if it doesn't show up. :)

QUOTE]

NO, it is cracked from the top to the bottom of the glass! I think I should just stop buying from them....how many lessons do I need????

WOW thats bad........:31:
i got a quite expensive [ for me ] coat & it arrived with a stain down the front & had obviously been worn by someone else..i was sooooo upset as i dont usually splash all that amount of money on what would have been a 'not worn too often' item......i rang CS & was told to send it back.......i finished up in tears as i was so really really wanting it & so damned angry......i said why should i pay to send it back to you when you have SOMEHOW obviously overlooked its been worn ?? & to have me pay you for a 2nd hand coat at over £80 & you want ME TO PAY......she soon had a repayment envelope on its way to me....they really will have to pull their socks up......

i am so sorry about the mirrors i thought hubby dear had found a solution to what seems like far too many faulty parcels from BE......ask for a prepayment form sending to you.......be strong unlike me

it was me with a box fetish

Hoo-flippin-ray finally got it today from the sorting office, couldnt wait and opened it in the car, even though it was in semi-darkness lol, luckily all intact.

Got home and had a good play and love the gold dust, super. Someone on here said something about the packaging and how much they liked the box (cant recall the thread) but the box with this tsv is lovely, Im a box lover myself and this is pretty darn good.

it was me.......hands in the air......love it....how sad am i lol

Well I am impressed.

Received an English booklet direct from the suppliers yesterday. Well done QVC.

Well I am impressed.

Received an English booklet direct from the suppliers yesterday. Well done QVC.

Birdie, I'm so pleased. Sometimes when that kind of thing happens you think, "I just can't be bothered" but it's worth making the effort. It's like me not getting the same pleasure from my Kipling bag, because half the monkey fell off! Now all made good again thanks to Ruthmay...

Now we want to hear how beautiful you've made yourself!

Latest posts

Back