Anyone know what the birkenstock tsv on 16/04 will be?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have no idea but I just know that I want it!
I have been trying to get a black pair (really the only normal colour I don't have) but keep ending up tempted by silver, gold, patterns, textures and anything but black ones! I really must get a hold of myself on this!

I have no idea but I just know that I want it!
I have been trying to get a black pair (really the only normal colour I don't have) but keep ending up tempted by silver, gold, patterns, textures and anything but black ones! I really must get a hold of myself on this!

Haha!! Love it!! Haven't got a clue either but had a sort out last week and my husband went bonkers when he came in the bedroom and saw my Birkenstock collection,there were 15 pairs in all colours,I felt guilty and sold 2 pairs on ebay(only 2!!)that still leaves gold, black ,silver, black patent,white,white patent, pale blue patent, red ,mint green, pale pink, patent pink ,ones with a cherry print,leopard print ones,purple ones and a few more aswell.He said ''its nothing to be proud of love'' well it made me feel bad but most of them were cheap as they were from costco and work out at about 16 quid a pair,the madrid style are the ones I go for..my mate who emigrated bought 8 new pairs last year when she came home.....having said that I will look at the tsv too.......just will make sure I dont tell him!!

I love my birki's too. I hide all mine in my wardrobe and then tell the husband they are all years old he just can't remember them. I have about 15 pairs too, most from ebay and TKMAXX although some from QVC usually on easy pay. Hope the TSV is something a bit different.

well I dont need any more really bought a pair of Marias last week in TKMax, and a pair of shoes reduced today in the Birkenstock shop today.

:2: my local tx maxx dont have any birkenstocks at all and qvc always sell out of an 8 quickly, i like the madris best too so hope the tsv will be somrthing like that, not sure i can wait that long thou!!

I love my birki's too. I hide all mine in my wardrobe and then tell the husband they are all years old he just can't remember them. us

Men are quite handy like that!
"Is that new?"
"No I've had it ages!"
"Yeah, I knew I liked it!"
No-one is ever the wiser!

Haha!! Love it!! Haven't got a clue either but had a sort out last week and my husband went bonkers when he came in the bedroom and saw my Birkenstock collection,there were 15 pairs in all colours,I felt guilty and sold 2 pairs on ebay(only 2!!)that still leaves gold, black ,silver, black patent,white,white patent, pale blue patent, red ,mint green, pale pink, patent pink ,ones with a cherry print,leopard print ones,purple ones and a few more aswell.!

Oh actually I don't think I have quite that many - silver, gold, pink, purple printed, pearl white, pearl cream, pale blue, two pairs of eva flip flops and my eva garden clogs. I have a feeling there's at least another pair I can't remember right now! Erm, well, actually I think I do ...

Men are quite handy like that!
"Is that new?"
"No I've had it ages!"
"Yeah, I knew I liked it!"
No-one is ever the wiser!

I can't get away with that at all. My bf firstly is quite fashion conscious and also he knows what i'm like. Our conversations are more likely to be

"is that new?"
"No I've had it ages!"
"No you haven't, I would have remembered it"
"Well its not that new"
"How much??"

I do have a bag and shoe addiction though but Im really good at getting bargains so lots of parcels may turn up for me but I've probably not spent that much!!! ;)

This thread got me curious about how many Birkis I had so I've just gone off to count &... I have 30 pairs of sandals, 5 pairs of mules, 4 of the EVA ones, 3 pairs of trainers & a pair of shoes!:11:

In my defence I did buy most of them at real bargain prices, usually from eBay in the middle of winter. Luckily I don't have to hide them from my boyfriend as he figures if they make me happy it's money well spent. Besides, you should see his collection of trainers!:20:

I'm still interested to see what the TSV is though... I'm hoping for something in a print. A bunny print would be wonderful!!!:4: Well, they did a cat print so why not?

i wouldnt even want to count how many pairs of shoes i have, i gave a load to the charity shop about 6 months ago but still manage to accumilate more than i gave away!!

I'm still interested to see what the TSV is though... I'm hoping for something in a print. A bunny print would be wonderful!!!:4: Well, they did a cat print so why not?

A cat print!!!!! When was that, I've never seen it?

I can't get away with that at all. My bf firstly is quite fashion conscious and also he knows what i'm like. Our conversations are more likely to be

"is that new?"
"No I've had it ages!"
"No you haven't, I would have remembered it"
"Well its not that new"
"How much??"

I do have a bag and shoe addiction though but Im really good at getting bargains so lots of parcels may turn up for me but I've probably not spent that much!!! ;)

You have a rare and remarkable bloke there!

I have just managed, at last, to buy my much-required black birkies!
139475 - on 2 easy pays and in black patent!
Hurrah!
Now I can carry on buying any darned colour/texture I want!

A cat print!!!!! When was that, I've never seen it?

I think it was spring last year when they brought in the Tofino style in a green cats & flowers print. Unfortunately they went into clearance a while back & so there aren't any left any more. You can see them here though... http://reviews.qvcuk.com/1690/139099/reviews.htm

If you want a better look then searching for "cat" at http://www.footshopping.com will bring them up, as well as a pair of bright red Birkenstock clogs with a yellow cat on!

Anyone know what the birkenstock tsv on 16/04 will be.

I think it was spring last year when they brought in the Tofino style in a green cats & flowers print. Unfortunately they went into clearance a while back & so there aren't any left any more. You can see them here though... http://reviews.qvcuk.com/1690/139099/reviews.htm

If you want a better look then searching for "cat" at http://www.footshopping.com will bring them up, as well as a pair of bright red Birkenstock clogs with a yellow cat on!

Thanks for that, I feel better now knowing they were toe posts as I'm not very good with those. Don't feel hard done by that I missed them!! Instead I just ordered the red/black/white ones that were on the QVC homepage - don't need them but they beckoned to me!!

I have 1 pair that i bought for £20 in TG Hughes in glasgow, very comfy...might be tempted if the price is right x

Latest posts

Back