Anyone got any QVC goodies coming!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Are qvc feeling okay! Ordered this on Friday and it has just arrived (Tuesday AM). Perhaps they are a little quiet in the warehouse?

Anyway very nice it is too and as suspected the bowls are lovely and deep so have dual usage for oils etc. Liked the fact that unlike many of the Yankee burners they are unfussy and suitable for any room. Not sure I need to keep all three so even better value :)

I haven't seen these before, they're lovely. What is the item number?

My non QVC parcel arrived today

I bought the electric tart burner + 6 tarts for my mum for mothers day, it looks really nice in the flesh and now wish i'd bought myself one

I thought I had a silver topaz ring which I saw on Supercoolwillow's jewellry bargain list coming, I had put it on cheque hold then changed it to my bank card registered with them.
I happened to look on my qvc account this morning and discovered it has been cancelled, the ring is now sold out.

The ring I ordered, and mentioned in my previous post, arrived today. It's really lovely but the stones are larger than I thought they'd be and so I'm sending it back tomorrow. I've rarely returned goods (maybe 5 things in the 2 years that I've been a QVC customer) and I've always found CS very helpful if I've ever had to ring them.

I ordered the 'Philosophy You Are My Sunshine Duo' on 2nd March, after reading about it on here ;) and it arrived promptly a few days later, but there was no lip gelato in it, so I rang CS to tell them. They weren't able to send one out to me because it was a duo and they had no spares but the woman I spoke to said that they'd refund the P&P. The £4.45 arrived back in my bank account on 12th March, so I've no complaints. :)

Hi Marimo. I think you will be very happy when you recieve your Cooks essentials. I love the range and have a few pots and pans from them, the non stick is fab and they are easy to clean.

Thank you, Dazzler!:1:
I was really really really looking forward to receiving this saucepan set this week and got the parcel this mornig...
Grrrr-:mad: they sent me the wrong item!!! When it delivered, I thought the packet was tooooo small for a pan set? Well, what I received was 'Spray-n Grow' with an Electric Spray Gun which is Waitlist only at the mo !! Thought 'Oh, it's handy' but I've got enough of that spray and don't need them any more....

Thank you, Dazzler!:1:
I was really really really looking forward to receiving this saucepan set this week and got the parcel this mornig...
Grrrr-:mad: they sent me the wrong item!!! When it delivered, I thought the packet was tooooo small for a pan set? Well, what I received was 'Spray-n Grow' with an Electric Spray Gun which is Waitlist only at the mo !! Thought 'Oh, it's handy' but I've got enough of that spray and don't need them any more....

oh no!!! fancy them sending you that! Hope you get your pan set ASAP. what a nightmare that happening! make sure they pay the postage for you to return it.

I thought I had a silver topaz ring which I saw on Supercoolwillow's jewellry bargain list coming, I had put it on cheque hold then changed it to my bank card registered with them.
I happened to look on my qvc account this morning and discovered it has been cancelled, the ring is now sold out.

Oh No piper how annoying is that!

oh no!!! fancy them sending you that! Hope you get your pan set ASAP. what a nightmare that happening! make sure they pay the postage for you to return it.

Contacted CS and talked to a very nice lady. She said that they would send me a prepaid label and another saucepan set straightaway! So I'm going to have to wait for another week or so for the set to arrive. Fingers-crossed :51:

my goodies all came today,just opened the l'occitane happy hands sets, they are really cute in a cardboard wallet,they would make nice pressies,also my yankee tart burner came,with a separate small candle, shade and tray,so I am going to save that for a gift and just use the burner,it looks nice on the window and I have got lots of tarts to use up too.Havent opened the tsv yet,just about to get it out and have a look
Cant order any more now,will have to just make considered purchases as I am supposed to be saving up,we go to Florida in 8 weeks!!

Some more of my Silver Day orders came today. Check out 685112, the Veronese Diamonique Solitaire. It was one that really caught my eye last week at the event but didn't appear in the show so wasn't on easy pay. However I loved it so much I ordered it anyway and it is truly stunning. I don't think the website does it justice. Still waiting for my cat ring which was actually despatched the day before this, hope it hasn't got lost.

Meant to ask, is anyone else a big Lapis fan?

Some more of my Silver Day orders came today. Check out 685112, the Veronese Diamonique Solitaire. It was one that really caught my eye last week at the event but didn't appear in the show so wasn't on easy pay. However I loved it so much I ordered it anyway and it is truly stunning. I don't think the website does it justice. Still waiting for my cat ring which was actually despatched the day before this, hope it hasn't got lost.

Meant to ask, is anyone else a big Lapis fan?

I am.:32:..........

havent bought from QVC in well over a year at least. I don't miss it either.

In the last year the only thing i've ordered is the Smashbox TSV in December. I don't watch it and don't miss it - most of it is overpriced or tat or both and I can usually source what I want from other sources much faster and cheaper.

I don't watch it and don't miss it - most of it is overpriced or tat or both and I can usually source what I want from other sources much faster and cheaper.

Quite true in many respects but they are a good source of information and do have little gems sometimes if you keep your eyes open :)

I had some AD Skin Synergy Cleanser arrive today and it's fabulous. Will definitely be ordering more from this range. Got a sample of the Night Nourishing Treatment too which is lovely. I'm a happy camper!!:1:

Just checked my bank account and I've not been charged yet for my night treatment! They usually take it fairly quickly and never after it's arrived.

I have got the white flower ring to replace the Rhodolite version I bought some time ago - that was nicked by a builder in my home!! The white one is really sweet - a bit smaller I think.

Latest posts

Back