Anyone got any QVC goodies coming!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have succumbed to a couple of buys today :8:

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.685862
not seen this aired yet,but I fancied something bold for my middle digit,went for the MOP option

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.691799
Got this on waitlist as the stupid website wouldn't take orders for hours this pm.My first try of diamonique,I really likes the modern style of this so worth a look.......if it comes into stock that is!!

Keeping checking Sweetpea and refresh the page you may get it after the show when people realise things from their basket. or failing that check again in 10 days time. I am on waitlist for a Suarti piece and it now says clearance but I kept my eye on it and one became available

That looks really nice sweetpea, I might be tempted too! I fancied the labradorite cabochon ring, but my sz is gone now, and this ring gets very good reviews

I've been waiting all day to see it in the 'flesh'(screen lol) and decided I couldn't wait any longer!
The reviews swayed it for me too,especially as heart shaped things are not normally my cup o' tea,but this isn't twee in any way......more funky I think.

Go for it:1:

I dont have any goodies on their way as it is 2 weeks since my last order which was the Gatineau TSV.

Think I must be ill as I wasnt tempted to buy any LE this weekend or YC :11:

I'm not waiting for anything either. In fact, I rarely watch QVC any more as I'm trying to get some things out of the house and not bring any in.....not sure it's working too well though!! :33:

I never watch these days, and I haven't ordered anything in a long while. The stuff I'm interested in is available elsewhere, cheaper and with no p&p or one rate of p&p, no matter how many items I order. Not only that, but the things arrive within a few days instead of within a few weeks a la QVC.

I've bought a multi-gem silver band ring for my daughter who's coming home in 6 weeks!! Yay!!!:4:

I was trying to get an eternity type Epiphany clad silver ring, but found the highly recommended ones in size L were only on waitlist! But after some time searching on the website I came across this one and went for it. mysmilie_1436

I was trying to get an eternity type Epiphany clad silver ring, but found the highly recommended ones in size L were only on waitlist! But after some time searching on the website I came across this one and went for it. mysmilie_1436

Very Nice Sacha.

This yankee set:

Didn't seem bad value and they are sweet burners I can also use for burning oils :)

how sad and predictable am I?
2 yankee sets,the tsv from a couple of days ago and a tart burner,got lots of tarts to burn! and the l'occitane set that scw posted,the one with 8 mini sizes of hand creams in...cant afford anything else now I am supposed to be saving up for my hols!!
would love to be rich...........

A missing second part of an Ojon AD - I really wanted it , now have to go through claims process. Funny, the entry on my account does not look right. I don't think they sent it out...

Bought a necklace for my sister's birthday yesterday.

I'm waiting for a cook's essentials Saucepan Set- in Red.
This is my first cook's essentials so can't wait to see how good they are ? :33:

how sad and predictable am I?
2 yankee sets,the tsv from a couple of days ago and a tart burner,got lots of tarts to burn! and the l'occitane set that scw posted,the one with 8 mini sizes of hand creams in...cant afford anything else now I am supposed to be saving up for my hols!!
would love to be rich...........

Sounds fab. Hope you enjoy your hols when you go.
All I wish for is my house to be finished but its a wish that is so far in the far away future, but never mind , a few QVC goodies will help along the way.

I'm waiting for a cook's essentials Saucepan Set- in Red.
This is my first cook's essentials so can't wait to see how good they are ? :33:

Hi Marimo. I think you will be very happy when you recieve your Cooks essentials. I love the range and have a few pots and pans from them, the non stick is fab and they are easy to clean.

Latest posts

Back