Any news on the Tiana B TSV coming up ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So that might be a OTO if it's in her evening show? It doesn't look like a new style whether it's a the TSV or OTO.

Jude xx

Tian a B TSV

Any opinions on this? Style isn't bad but the fabric design- yeuk. Only my view you understand.

Oh, we've been brought together.....Sazza's on the ball tonight! Wonder if the pattern has hurt her eyes as well so she's turned to the computer.......:tongue:

i could have answered the question without looking - technicolour polyester.

the pattern is that deirdre barlow wallpaper look they had once before.

why are her dresses always so short??

julia just asked for tweets and said she will check them first ;)

omg!! if you think the tsv's painful on the eyes, you better cover your eyes right now for the zebra number.

in fact everyone should unless you want retinal damage........

i could have answered the question without looking - technicolour polyester.

the pattern is that deirdre barlow wallpaper look they had once before.

why are her dresses always so short??

julia just asked for tweets and said she will check them first ;)

I find the length OK for me but then I'm only just under 5' 4".

As for the Julia and the tweets........suppose she could dress them up or dress them down really! :cheeky:

I've gone for the TSV in grey for work and green for weekend - I love the print.

Now I'm just hoping that they've shown the sizes correctly as this is where the range falls over - the sizing can be way out sometimes.

hmmm...i'm 5'4 as well...you must have better thighs than me ;)

They're reasonably toned because I walk Maisie (avatar) every day. You can doggy-sit occasionally if you like, she's a wonderful cuddly and friendly form of exercise! :wink:

awwwww........she's lovely busylizzie :) my friend's got a dog called maisie.

i walk and swim but thighs still look like blubber.

What IS IT with the Yanks and their ridiculous sizing ????? Am I old fashioned to believe that sizing used to increase by 2", as in 32, 34, 36, 38, 40 etc etc. These American fashions go up in 1" increments on the bust - how useless is that ? meaning there is only 5 " between a size 10 and a 20. Ronni Nicole is even smaller I think with a size 20 being a bust of 41" !!!!! What are qvc buyers thinking about ? Why don't they say something, as surely the stock that's returned and left over for clearance speaks for itself.

Even poor old Joy (who is ALWAYS described as size 16 or 18 depending which dress she has on), looks as though she is fit to burst in some of the frocks, and her backside wobbles as she goes off to change. Sorry, but thats how I see it !

What IS IT with the Yanks and their ridiculous sizing ????? Am I old fashioned to believe that sizing used to increase by 2", as in 32, 34, 36, 38, 40 etc etc. These American fashions go up in 1" increments on the bust - how useless is that ? meaning there is only 5 " between a size 10 and a 20. Ronni Nicole is even smaller I think with a size 20 being a bust of 41" !!!!! What are qvc buyers thinking about ? Why don't they say something, as surely the stock that's returned and left over for clearance speaks for itself.

Even poor old Joy (who is ALWAYS described as size 16 or 18 depending which dress she has on), looks as though she is fit to burst in some of the frocks, and her backside wobbles as she goes off to change. Sorry, but thats how I see it !

ticks me off the way they keep banging on about how flattering it is on joy as though she really needs help.

Latest posts

Back