Antthony TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tinkerbelle

Registered Shopper
What a disappointment. Could be Kimmy Co or Michele Hopeless. I really do like Antthony and I've got one top from his range that is gorgeous. Can't help but feel he can do so much better. But given that its limited stock already what do I know?

Have to agree with you there Tinkerbelle. I have the striped tunic which is really lovely :up: but this TSV offering does nothing for me. Wish the models would stop flapping the front of the ruddy cardi all the time too.

A big disappointment. I do love Anthony , he always seems a genuinely lovely man.

Have to agree with you there Tinkerbelle. I have the striped tunic which is really lovely :up: but this TSV offering does nothing for me. Wish the models would stop flapping the front of the ruddy cardi all the time too.

Agree about the flapping - Joy was in overdrive! I like it though, in black. I think I could get quite a bit of use out of the black cardi. Nearly bought the striped tunic OMT but was worried about what it would look like on size 16 - any thoughts?

Agree about the flapping - Joy was in overdrive! I like it though, in black. I think I could get quite a bit of use out of the black cardi. Nearly bought the striped tunic OMT but was worried about what it would look like on size 16 - any thoughts?

Was wondering about the sizing too, haven't tried any Antthony yet but Im def tempted today.

Have to agree Tinkerbelle, this outfit could have been thrown together by any of qvc's 'designers'. These 2 pieces seem to be a staple for TSV's - not inspiring, and must be cheap as chips to make;..... and if I see another item in Teal or Brown......................................... yuk !

Have to agree Tinkerbelle, this outfit could have been thrown together by any of qvc's 'designers'. These 2 pieces seem to be a staple for TSV's - not inspiring, and must be cheap as chips to make;..... and if I see another item in Teal or Brown......................................... yuk !

Yes I agree with both of you They are just worst ever...!!!

Kathy was in the large this morning but said she could get away with wearing the medium. She's a size 16. She said you could try a size down as they were generous.

I liked the red cami under the black cardigan.

Last edited:
QVC must picture us all wearing (synthetic) twin set and (Honora) pearl! Wasn't there a Nina Leonard TSV of top and cardi a few months ago? and Rene Attutudes one not long ago?

Jude xx

QVC must picture us all wearing (synthetic) twin set and (Honora) pearl! Wasn't there a Nina Leonard TSV of top and cardi a few months ago? and Rene Attutudes one not long ago?

Jude xx

How did you like the Marla items you ordered Akimbo, reviews seem quite good for the range?

Perhaps it's just me but I am more likely to wear a matching top and trousers with a different cardi that this twinset type. Mind you I tend to wear dresses most of the time for work and for going out somewhere posh so that makes it less appealing to me. And I'm bit sure where I would wear a Devore jacket/cardi anyway.

Still like Antthony and still like some of his clothes.

Who was asking about the striped top?? Debbie Flint has worn that and it looked nice. I'm an 18/20 and is wear that with leggings and knee high boots if it covered my size 18 backside.

And on the sizing question ... I have one of his tops in an XL. I need a bigger size top than bottom. I ordered the top initially in a 2XL as I wanted it roomy but it really was too big. The top I have is 153162. I also like 152508 but that would appear to be bigger even though its very similar. I would not have ordered a 2XL in that. I may even have ordered a large.
But that one appears to be shorter so would I wear that with leggings??! Possibly not.

What a disappointment. Could be Kimmy Co or Michele Hopeless. I really do like Antthony and I've got one top from his range that is gorgeous. Can't help but feel he can do so much better. But given that its limited stock already what do I know?

Some of his items are a lot cheaper than theirs though.

Perhaps it's just me but I am more likely to wear a matching top and trousers with a different cardi that this twinset type. Mind you I tend to wear dresses most of the time for work and for going out somewhere posh so that makes it less appealing to me. And I'm bit sure where I would wear a Devore jacket/cardi anyway.

Still like Antthony and still like some of his clothes.

Who was asking about the striped top?? Debbie Flint has worn that and it looked nice. I'm an 18/20 and is wear that with leggings and knee high boots if it covered my size 18 backside.

And on the sizing question ... I have one of his tops in an XL. I need a bigger size top than bottom. I ordered the top initially in a 2XL as I wanted it roomy but it really was too big. The top I have is 153162. I also like 152508 but that would appear to be bigger even though its very similar. I would not have ordered a 2XL in that. I may even have ordered a large.
But that one appears to be shorter so would I wear that with leggings??! Possibly not.

Item 153162 is nice Tinkerbelle, I have been looking at it and last night the model looked really nice in it...I bet you look nice in it:happy:

It is really nice CTD. It's beautifully soft. Slightly see through though so you need a cami underneath. I've worn it with black trousers and jeans but mainly wear it with black leggings and boots.

Ah thank you. I hope I look nice in it too.

Agree about the flapping - Joy was in overdrive!

Nearly bought the striped tunic OMT but was worried about what it would look like on size 16 - any thoughts?

Yes Joy was really going for it :grin:

I'm 14 heading towards 16 and the medium is fine on me. Its quite forgiving size wise. Having said that I doubt the Large would have swamped me. Its a very flattering cut.

Very handsome chap, debonaire? is that the right word. Hope the moustache will go after movember cause it doesnt suit him. He has such nice manners and a cute little voice and giggle. Im fancying far too many on qvc of late.

Very handsome chap, debonaire? is that the right word. Hope the moustache will go after movember cause it doesnt suit him. He has such nice manners and a cute little voice and giggle. Im fancying far too many on qvc of late.
Yes tristar, your list is getting a bit long, but so what, keep adding, just don't buy the things they sell LOL

Latest posts

Back