Antthony TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love this man! I will buy all his stuff if need be. Did you hear him speak fluent French? Oh his giggle and his tickly tash!!

Very handsome chap, debonaire? is that the right word. Hope the moustache will go after movember cause it doesnt suit him. He has such nice manners and a cute little voice and giggle. Im fancying far too many on qvc of late.

One minute I think you're a guy, then the next a gal - I for one am confused. Have I missed something? :confused:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

He is so funny:giggle: He was dancing all over the place at the midnight hour of the TSV :happy:
It was said in this forum that he is having that moustache in support for MOVEMBER a charity for men health issues , mainly prostate cancer , and others like depression. That really endeared him to me.

yeah it was me who said about the tache. i don't think he'll be removing it though cos he's had it since last november. he's a very intelligent, as well as very sweet, man - knows a lot about a huge variety of things. as tristar mentioned, he speaks fluent french but only because he decided to learn a couple years ago.

Did you hear that darling old lady Olive ring in? 82 and deaf as a post. Very sweet.

i did and she sounded more like 102. i thought debbie and antthony were both very nice to her although i was a bit surprised they were put through tbh.

Olive and her son were lovely. Was so nice they were given the opportunity to speak to antthony. Am sure it meant a lot to that lady to get through to speak to him.

Seventeen years!!! when will he bring his skincare range out? He is old enough for me to ask out for a dance then. thats good

Latest posts

Back