Antler Set of 2 Cases TSV 23/03/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

the atlantic cases i bought on Q years ago are getting very shabby... in fact one of them has a small hole forming now on the top.

I wander whether these are the usual Antler quality of years ago or a 'Q Special'. My mom used to swear by Antler cases and I still have one that's probably 15 years old and still in good condition, handy for a few days away when I don't want to use bigger Samsonite hard cases. Looking at the wheels they look a little flimsy to me and jut out quite a lot and perhaps more likely to get damaged on plane or coach journeys.

i love delsey. i have them for a decade or two and sell them to buy more up to date luggage. never fall apart

What I need are two same-sized cases; one for me and my stuff and one for DH for his stuff plus my over-spill. Sets always come with different sizes but I'd rather buy two the same as we always split our packing into both cases (good job too cos the airline lost my main case last summer until the last day of our hols, forcing me to replace all my skincare and make up courtesy of Sephora! :mysmilie_50: )

I don't think this TSV will be cheap that is for sure......on Antler's website cases like this start at £149

Watch out for those little wheels. Baggage handlers have a way of chucking cases about and these wheels are very susceptible to breaking off.

CC

I can highly recommend the Tripp Superlite range of luggage from Debenhams. Check out the website.....some great bargains at the moment.

I can highly recommend the Tripp Superlite range of luggage from Debenhams. Check out the website.....some great bargains at the moment.

Yes I like Tripp suitcases too, got mine in Debenhams sale, with a big floral pattern, easy to spot on the carousel! But more importantly - great quality.

Antler Aire Lightweight Expandable Case w/ Spinner Wheels & Cabin Case
Item no 803546
QVC Price £254.00
Today's Special Value Price £209.94
P&P £7.95

A sleek and durable soft luggage set from Antler including a large suitcase and a handy cabin-sized one - both in the brand's lightest weight design ever, and each featuring four 360 degree rotating wheels for smooth manoeuvring, handy external and internal pockets, a fixed TSA combination lock and a retractable handle. Enjoy travelling in style with these innovative Antler Aire suitcases; thoughtfully designed to ensure every journey is effortless.

Ending excess baggage - the cabin-size case is perfect for short trips away as it fits the carry-on restrictions of most airlines (including Ryanair and easyJet), so easily slides into those overhead lockers. Additionally, the lightweight design of these cases makes it easier to keep to baggage weight restrictions: the small case weighs 2kg, and the large one just 2.7kg.

Enjoy the journey - those 360 degree rotating wheels ensure Antler's cases can make even crossing bumpy terrain a breeze, while the packing straps and internal pockets keep your possessions inside secure, and the external zip pockets give you a place to keep things easily accessible.

Extra space - the large suitcase includes the added benefit of expandable features, which gives an extra 2cm depth to the whole bag - ideal for holidaymakers who always seem to find themselves overloaded with souvenirs.

What's a TSA lock? If you're travelling to the United States, the Transportation Security Administration may request access to your luggage; TSA-approved locks like those on this luggage can be opened with a master key, allowing the TSA to conduct the necessary security checks on your luggage without damaging your locks.

Soft exterior
Retractable, comfy-grip handle
Cases (h x w x d): small: 56cm x 35cm x 23cm (22" x 14" x 9"); large: 80cm x 49cm x 30cm (32cm when expanded) (31" x 19" x 11.8" - 12.6")
Capacity: small: 35L; large: 104L (expanded)
Weight: small: 2kg; large: 2.7kg

Colour options:
Chocolate
Aubergine
Teal

What's in the box?
1 x small cabin case
1 x large case

http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...word=803546&uattrmb=&ddkey=http:CatalogSearch

Latest posts

Back