Antler Set of 2 Cases TSV 23/03/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well I wouldn't pay over £200 for two suitcases when you see how they get handled at airports! Wouldn't pay that price to load them in my car either!

You cannot buy better than Antler, all of my luggage, and travel bags are Antler, they are worth every penny and last for many many years, something that doesn't happen in cheap ranges.

Excellent brand and always has been - nice to see QVC is selling upmarket quality now.

loathe the colours no black...maybe qvc got a better price on these colours. i really dont like the style its boring and looks cheap. only one large case and a carry on

I would prefer the clamshell style from samsonite because I think they are more secure as they do not have zips which can be hacked open

They look well made, but no way would I pay over £200 for luggage.

Hmm, too deer for me !

Yet another vote for Tripp from Debenhams. One of mine has done 10 return flights to/from Florida and is still like new (well, a couple of scratches). Cost about £35. I also bought the matching wheelie cabin bag, equally good.

£218 for both on johnlewis.com; £217.89 on QVC, including postage. Yes, a good saving of 11p! So, where do they get the QVC price of £254 from?

shame on qvc what a fiasco anather tsv bombing three in a row. l'occitane, apple and now these cases

I recently bought a matching set similar to this in my local charity shop, both in excellent condition, and the small one fits inside the larger for storage. The price was 99P for BOTH of them. I also bought an excellent Samsonite executive style hard briefcase, also cost 99P.

They regularly have suitcases which they sell for 99P.

Latest posts

Back