Anti frizz help for hair

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks, like you I still have product to use up. I have also bought Lee Stafford's My Hair app kit which is a crimper, straightener, waves and curls multitool. £25 reduced from £50 and I'm experimenting. I think I will only use it occasionally as the heat must wreck hair but nice to have the option.
I bought it from very.co.UK originally as a present for my niece.

I'm a dingbat when it comes to hair. I was wash 'n' go until 2003 when my niece decided a makeover with GHDs was required. OH liked the non-Queen Mum look so I've been straightening via blow-drying and a variety of straighteners since then. Oh, and I experimented with chemical straightening. First time was lovely. All the others wrecked my hair. Now I have "normal" hair thanks to my beloved Steampod, I think I'll stop. No more experimenting as hopefully my hair will stay straight (with volume) and in good nick.

Lee Stafford products I've found are excellent and he's the only manufacturer I've found that rec's using conditioner after his protein masks. The big names rely on hairdressers to sell their products and therefore hand out instructions. It's about time they woke up and printed them as I've had dodgy instructions from hairdressers a few times, and obviously, none when buying online.

Good luck with your new looks.

Thanks. I am going to go easy with the multitool as I think it could wreck my hair. I currently have a crimped fringe. Hope it washes out. With the steampod my hair lasts about 4 days and it seems to me to be quite gentle with my hair. OH doesn't notice anything.

Latest posts

Back