Another mad T-caller..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She just called in to say she has 500 pieces of Kim&Co! No need for Christmas decorations there..the static generated could illuminate the whole house...

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Are you sure it wasn't one of her staff from the warehouse department cause she would have roughly that many in stock.:D

Imagine the smell of all that qualidee K&C drip drying over a radiator. Warm, damp nylon and digestive biscuits.Mmm

That's not just mad, that's certifiable.

Unless she has a few hundred scarecrows knocking about.

If you've been buying for ten years isn't that about one item a week?

PS Olly from X Factor -----> :mysmilie_698:

She just called in to say she has 500 pieces of Kim&Co!
No need for Christmas decorations there..the static generated could illuminate the whole house...

I may have just woken our whole house by snorting tea across my keyboard, followed by a very loud howl of laughter!

Don't get me started on Kim - did anyone see her last night? 10pm show or whatever time she was on, even my Mum agreed and is convinced she was a little merry. It was the noises she was making and the giggling.

I may have just woken our whole house by snorting tea across my keyboard, followed by a very loud howl of laughter!

Don't get me started on Kim - did anyone see her last night? 10pm show or whatever time she was on, even my Mum agreed and is convinced she was a little merry. It was the noises she was making and the giggling.

:mysmilie_61: I thought so too. She sounded like she was on something or having an orgasm live on air!

I heard both these T-callers and was utterly amazed. One lady admitted to two whole wardrobes full of Kim & Co and said she had thrown out anything which was not from her range. She must have spent a small fortune. Maybe it's the non-ironing and stretchiness people like. I just don't see it.

500?!!! OMG! Must have cost her a small fortune over the years. Kim makes me laugh so much (as well as irritating the sheer hell out of me) Be your own designer, she drawls, all our colours will go with all the colours you've bought before..so if you bought cafe au lait 5 years ago, and you buy it today...it'll be the same! Firstly doesn't she realise that wearing entire outfits in the same colour/pattern looks awful in the extreme, acres of clingy acrylic also looks awful in the extreme, shapeless baggy acrylic looks awful in the extreme..but mix all these elements together and you'll be the talk of the town....but not in a good way!

I am sure some of the same people ring up for different shows. I am starting to recognise their voices.......:mysmilie_17:

Not only for the kim and co - but there is a lady called jane who rings in regularly - so often I recongise her voice immediately.I often think OMG how sad that shes got to do with her life is to ring into qvc.....................then I realise i'm just as sad for A) recongising her and B)I'm and watching the shows when she calls so I obviously have nothing to fill my time either :mysmilie_11:

I've never watched a Kim & Co show before but caught one yesterday afternoon. They were trying to flog a skirt with built in cellulite bumps on it!!!
Couldn't hit the "off" switch quickly enough:mysmilie_17:

I nearly wet myself laughing last night when I happened to catch the show and Ameka was wearing a pair of rather garish orange looking leopard print pants tucked into boots..:mysmilie_17:

Kim and Julia were on the verge of orgasm I swear.

Now, I'm partial to abit of the old leopard print myself, but orange??:mysmilie_81:

Latest posts

Back