Another Honora TSV on the 3rd of December

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i've just made my first Honora purchase. I ordered the sugar ones. Really looking forward to getting them

Don't want to be party-pooper but I just don't like these ringed pearls - to me they look like plastic beads. I only like the "perfect" variety of pearl - but unfortunately I can't afford them !:rolleyes:

Linda xx

Hmmm, I disctinctly heard the lovely Ralph say that QVCUK was the first to get these bracelets as a TSV, before the US. Strange, I could have sworn I saw them a week or two ago as a US TSV...:rolleyes:

Hmmm, I disctinctly heard the lovely Ralph say that QVCUK was the first to get these bracelets as a TSV, before the US. Strange, I could have sworn I saw them a week or two ago as a US TSV...:rolleyes:

Yes, I'm sure there were posts complaining that we were initially thought to be getting only the sets of 5 when the Americans had had the full 10 in their TSV? :confused:

Glad I wasn't the only one that heard that. I thought I'd imagined it.

Yes, I'm sure there were posts complaining that we were initially thought to be getting only the sets of 5 when the Americans had had the full 10 in their TSV? :confused:

You're right, I was one of the people who posted: http://forum.shoppingtelly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=312454#post312454

Didn't put me off though. I've bought the bracelets and earrings in sugar. Looking forward to getting them. Good price compared to the US too.

Ralph just does it to me every time! So much for farting, ordered the set of 10 to break up for pressies, got one of the new (no piccie) necklace and earring set in cherry and another necklace in cherry and the spice interchangeables on cheque hold....will wait to see them and hope to fart my way out of debt!

These are certainly very pretty but haven't gone for them myself as I don't like ringed pearls & prefer a near round shape anyway, so I don't love them......therefore, I will be F.A.R.T.I.N.G. on this one!
I do love stretchy bracelets generally but refuse to buy anything further that I don't immediately start squeaking 'I want it, I want it, I want it now.....!' at the TV - if I have to think about it first, I shall be good & F.A.R.T.! :D

Hi ladies, Ralph was right when he said they haven't been on QVC is the US. They have been on sale in the states from the honora retail store, but they have sold out.

The TSV in america was a couple of weeks ago and it was a set of 6 baroque drop earrings (similar to the set of 7 on our qvc site), but a choice of the classic or exotic colours. I think for once, we got the better TSV! He mentioned my 'over the rainbow' necklace last night too...:eek:

Hope you all love your sugar & spice, I've ordered mine. :D

Hi ladies, Ralph was right when he said they haven't been on QVC is the US. They have been on sale in the states from the honora retail store, but they have sold out.

The TSV in america was a couple of weeks ago and it was a set of 6 baroque drop earrings (similar to the set of 7 on our qvc site), but a choice of the classic or exotic colours. I think for once, we got the better TSV! He mentioned my 'over the rainbow' necklace last night too...:eek:

I heard Ralph mention your 'Over the Rainbow' necklace too Pearl.. Well done :)

He mentioned my 'over the rainbow' necklace last night too...:eek:

Thanks for letting us know.

I heard him mention your necklace. Well done! Now you've got the bracelets to match. Have you got the earrings too?

I love matching sets, but I'm just buying the earrings and bracelets (at the moment ...)

Got mine today! Very impressive service.

Like them a lot. Bracelets are smaller than I expected (ie thought the pearls were larger) but that is a good thing. Also, thought they would be too big for my small wrist, but again they are a good fit.

Anyone else got theirs yet?

Just got mine... Hmm bit of a snug fit on my wrist... I got the 2 sets... i love the spice colours... But if you hang all the bracelets next to each other (not on your wrist...) they all slightly different lengths and my pistachio is so small i can't see myself being able to wear it...:( Hmm think i am going to have to think whether this is a keeper or not even though i love the look of them...

Also because they are snug i can only wear one at a time... if i put on two it is tight... and three is OUCH!

Last edited:
Got mine and I love them - colours are gorgeous and I can see I will have a lot of fun colour combining them :D

Just got mine... Hmm bit of a snug fit on my wrist... I got the 2 sets... i love the spice colours... But if you hang all the bracelets next to each other (not on your wrist...) they all slightly different lengths and my pistachio is so small i can't see myself being able to wear it...:( Hmm think i am going to have to think whether this is a keeper or not even though i love the look of them...

Also because they are snug i can only wear one at a time... if i put on two it is tight... and three is OUCH!

Rats! I haven't got mine yet, but I decided to try them because the description said they were a relaxed size of 7.5", thinking my 8" wrist just might fit into them. I feel a return coming on again....

Oh well, they arrived. Unless I give them as gifts to others they will go back. I agree with theresa b that one would be just barely ok, but more is impossible. I just have to accept that stretchy bracelets and me do not work.

Got mine just now, love em (although I do not love my postman who keeps just leaving the parcels outside the door, he didn't even knock and I live in a block of flats so anyone could just pick them up :mad:). I have chubby arms but very small wrists comparitively. About 6 3/4" I think. They fit nice on me, I can load about 6 or 7 on comfortably. I can see how it must be frustrating for ladies with a larger wrist, but I wonder what is the best solution to work around this? Two different sizings available?

Latest posts

Back