Another Honora TSV on the 3rd of December

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It is confirmed on facebook that these bracelets are the UK december tsv. You get the whole set, it isn't a choice. No idea on price, but I will definitely be getting these, they look stunning. So excited!

I agree, they are absolutely gorgeous. I bought a set of six stretch bracelets for a friend and they were beautiful. I kept taking them out of the box and trying them on and it was a real strain not to keep them for myself. If the bracelets shown are the TSV they are even prettier than that ones that I didn't keep. and I WANT THEM!!

The TSV is a set of 5 bracelets......

Slightly better Plint. You had poor old Loveheart in a terrible state for a while. 5 bracelets indeed.

Hi :hi: Loveheart,
I wasn't thinking of 5 sets, just one or possibly 2 sets. I promise to be good and get just one, if it makes you happy and stops you getting in a state! I will not even be using my own money, but some Christmas money I have been given by my auntie Barbara, so I hope you are feeling calmer.
:rock::rock::rock:

Hi :hi: Loveheart,
I wasn't thinking of 5 sets, just one or possibly 2 sets. I promise to be good and get just one, if it makes you happy and stops you getting in a state! I will not even be using my own money, but some Christmas money I have been given by my auntie Barbara, so I hope you are feeling calmer.
:rock::rock::rock:

Yes Plint, much calmer now thank you. Although Lulu Guiness has sent my blood pressure through the roof again. There is just something about her that makes me crazy. Harald gave me a good laugh though.

Happy

Yes Plint, much calmer now thank you. Although Lulu Guiness has sent my blood pressure through the roof again. There is just something about her that makes me crazy. Harald gave me a good laugh though.

Hi :wave2: Loveheart,
I am happy that you are happy and I agree with you about Lulu Guiness - I can't watch her. Harald is very strange too, but, as you say, a good laugh .....I am glad it is someone else's fault you are having blood pressure issues and not mine this time - I would hate to be the cause of palpitations etc.
Rest assured that I intend to FART the whole day now and will be watching Children in Need this evening and giving them a donation instead of wasting my money on stuff I don't need.
:nod::nod::nod:

Hi :wave2: Loveheart,
I am happy that you are happy and I agree with you about Lulu Guiness - I can't watch her. Harald is very strange too, but, as you say, a good laugh .....I am glad it is someone else's fault you are having blood pressure issues and not mine this time - I would hate to be the cause of palpitations etc.
Rest assured that I intend to FART the whole day now and will be watching Children in Need this evening and giving them a donation instead of wasting my money on stuff I don't need.
:nod::nod::nod:

Me too Plint although I will be flicking over to watch a bit of Emmerdale and Corrie and I'm ashamed to say I'm a Celebrity.

So are we getting the choice of earrings that are on the honora website too as this weekend's US TSV? I love the exotics.

QVC Honora email says set of five stretch bracelets.

:)

Attachments

• honoraEmail_v05_12.jpg
    honoraEmail_v05_12.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 199
They are the sugar and spice bracelelts that the US had TSV before last, theirs were $95 for all ten, we are getting a choice probably with a buy more save more option. Given the exchange rate they should be somewhere about the £30 mark (each).

I was thinking they'd be around £35. I think that there should be a deal on buying both sets together seeing as honora were selling as a whole set of 10!

According to TV Guide the TSV is the 4th, tonight it is a Personal Care TSV.

OMG OMG OMG...

I have just won the monthly contest on honora's facebook site (Nic picks you). The competition was to create your own necklace combination from the sugar & spice colours and give it name. Winner gets their custom designed necklace made up for them.

Over The Rainbow will be winging it's way to me, and I will be matching it up with the TSV bracelets. I'M SO EXCITED, JUST HAD TO SHARE! :heart::wink2::blush::grin:
How do you join Honora on facebook???

its on a buy more save more option as well cause in Alison Keenans's blog it says

I have more great news for your! You know Ralph Rossini of Honora Pearls, the ever youthful, tanned and terribly charming guest from New York? He’s taking part in our New York shopping spree this week, and will be here with the perfect solution to Christmas present problems for the girls... “when in doubt, buy pearls!!” And not just any pearls either!

Tomorrow's TSV is two sets of five bracelets in a winning combination of celebrated and charismatic colours - four you’ve never seen before, made from 7-8mm ring pearls. My favourite! And these pearls are taken from the top 3% of all cultured pearls at a price to make you smile. As I know Ralph will…

I’m buying both sets - ‘cos if you buy more you save more

Honora Set of 10 Sugar & Spice CFW Ring Pearl Stretch Bracelets
Item Number: 695870
QVC Price £53.00
Today's Special Value Price £44.00
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45

The beautiful lustre of pearls is yours to savour with this set of ten stretch bracelets from Honora. Each bracelet is made up of 7mm - 8mm cultured freshwater ring pearls, strung on strengthened elastic. You'll receive one set each of Sugar: in shades of white, grey, rose and new colours teal and violet, and Spice: black, pistachio and chocolate and new shades of gold and cherry. All bracelets have a relaxed measurement of about 19cm (7.5"). To buy each bracelet set individually

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.695870

that is for both sets but that is very good value for 10

just waiting for them to upload details of the single sets

So if they are advertised on QVC's site now, it is ok to order them :confused: I thought you couldn't get the TSV items until midnight.

Latest posts

Back