Another Honora TSV on the 3rd of December

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Honora pearls come highly recommended by so many on this forum LE lover and lots of us are avid collectors of all things Honora. I'd definitely encourage you to try the brand.

Those bracdelets are in fantastic colours, particularly the Spice. Many thanks to all our detectives for their hard work.

i don't know why i haven't tried them before, i've always thought the colours are stunning. i'm looking forward to seeing these.:happy::happy:

Honora pearls are lovely, but unfortunately my money is safe. Stretch bracelets just aren't big enough for my 8" wrists!:sad:

Sorry to be the negative one here......
Honora pearls are great, but stretch bracelets are a bit tacky looking iykwim: i prefer only 1 bracelet, but with a traditional clasp and no stretch.
I prefer the classic colours; white, grey, pink, black.... Many of the new colours are too loud and look very artificial.
So my money is safe this time lol

I never wear bracelets so I'll pass on this TSV.

Oh loveheart that will be 2 Honora TSV on the trot! lol :flower:

Looks fab -yew-lus!

Hi :hi:,
This looks fabulous, but I am not sure whether to get 2 of the spice and then I could wear 2 of each colour separately or one of all 5 colours together.
Decisions, decisions....I would also save on my P&P for the second set! I will have to have a long think about this.....
:hi:

OMG OMG OMG...

I have just won the monthly contest on honora's facebook site (Nic picks you). The competition was to create your own necklace combination from the sugar & spice colours and give it name. Winner gets their custom designed necklace made up for them.

Over The Rainbow will be winging it's way to me, and I will be matching it up with the TSV bracelets. I'M SO EXCITED, JUST HAD TO SHARE! :heart::wink2::blush::grin:

OMG OMG OMG...

I have just won the monthly contest on honora's facebook site (Nic picks you). The competition was to create your own necklace combination from the sugar & spice colours and give it name. Winner gets their custom designed necklace made up for them.

Over The Rainbow will be winging it's way to me, and I will be matching it up with the TSV bracelets. I'M SO EXCITED, JUST HAD TO SHARE! :heart::wink2::blush::grin:

Yeay - well done you. We want pics when it arrives!!!

oh dear
me and loveheart are going to fall out again:cheeky:
I love these...thanks Tina

Thought this had slipped under the net did you Queenie? I thought you had been a bit quiet lately We are going to fall out bigtime.:sad::sad:

This looks fabulous, but I am not sure whether to get 2 of the spice and then I could wear 2 of each colour separately or one of all 5 colours together.
Decisions, decisions....I would also save on my P&P for the second set! I will have to have a long think about this.....
:hi:

5 Plint, 5. Cough, splutter, faint, combust,:sad::headbang::doh::angry::angry:

Still thinking.....

I am still thinking.......:thinking2::thinking2::thinking2:

Congratulations!

OMG OMG OMG...

I am so jealous of you. Please post pics when you get it. I wonder if it will go on general sale......do designers get commission on sales, I wonder?
What colours did you combine?
You are so lucky.....and talented obviously.
Well done!
:clapping::clapping::clapping:

I am so jealous of you. Please post pics when you get it. I wonder if it will go on general sale......do designers get commission on sales, I wonder?
What colours did you combine and what did you call it?
You are so lucky.....and talented obviously.
Well done!
:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Plint, please take yourself in hand and give yourself a severe talking to. You are completely out of control and beyond my help.:sad::sad:

Sorry Loveheart

Plint, please take yourself in hand and give yourself a severe talking to. You are completely out of control and beyond my help.:sad::sad:

Sorry Loveheart. :sad: I am going to give myself a good talking to and try to calm down.........I will still buy the Honora TSV with my Christmas money, but perhaps just one. Is that better?
:talking::talking::talking:

Pearl - that is massive - congratulations :glass::glass::glass:

I have been thinking about buying some stretch bracelets ever since I purchased my first Honora pearls recently so the TSV would be a perfect for me. Thanks for the heads-up :happy:

Thank you Plint and Pollybelle.

If you go onto the honora pearls facebook page you can see my necklace. Not sure if I can link on here, or even how to!

It has Cherry, Gold, Pistachio, Teal, Violet and Grey pearls, and it's called Over The Rainbow. It is meant to be a one off because they used the pearls from the sugar & spice tsv, and have used up most of the pearl stock in these size and colours for the bracelets.

People have been asking if they can buy it, but I doubt they'd put it on general sale, it's a bit 'loud' for some tastes and I know honora like to be innovative with the new fashion colours but I don't see it having mass market appeal lol.

Sorry Loveheart. :sad: I am going to give myself a good talking to and try to calm down.........I will still buy the Honora TSV with my Christmas money, but perhaps just one. Is that better?
:talking::talking::talking:

Slightly better Plint. You had poor old Loveheart in a terrible state for a while. 5 bracelets indeed.

Latest posts

Back