Another Honora TSV on the 3rd of December

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

According to Honora, the following "is coming to the UK in a big way this December". Is this the TSV? :thinking2:

WOW - gorgeous, I WANT I WANT!!! Equates to £57 though so I reckon too expensive for the beginning of Dec. I'm thinking whatever it is will be around £30. What do the rest of you think?? SCW - are you on the case for us?

Alison Keenan just said that the Dec TSV will be something for the wrist so these bracelets might well be it. I think I will be very tempted if they look as good as they do on that picture!

It is confirmed on facebook that these bracelets are the UK december tsv. You get the whole set, it isn't a choice. No idea on price, but I will definitely be getting these, they look stunning. So excited!

Here's the reply - yeay!!!!

Hi Gemma,

I can actually tell you that it is the TSV! I believe it is going to be sold in two sets of 5 bracelets, but together they will give you the exact same look as our sugar and spice ad!

Best Regards,

Michael Schechter
Customer Service

another piccie

16259_174644213750_11688093750_2837752_3466657_n.jpg

Black
Cherry
Chocolate
Gold
Gray
Pistachio
Rose
Teal
Violet
White

So, the US get all ten bracelets for $95 and we get a choice of 5 bracelets in each set.

Wonder what price we'll have to pay? Do you think it'll be the equivalent of the US price?

Hmm, I await with interest ...

These are ringed pearls like the sets of 3 of the same colour that they have done before - don't know if they are the same size though. The sets of 3 went for around £20.

Tinaborder, thanks for posting the e-mail they sent you. I guess the 'full set in one' go only applies to the americans as usual.:thinking2:

I will be definitely buying both sets. Water siren thank you for the pic they look sooooooooo gorgeous.

Tinaborder, thanks for posting the e-mail they sent you. I guess the 'full set in one' go only applies to the americans as usual.:thinking2:

I will be definitely buying both sets. Water siren thank you for the pic they look sooooooooo gorgeous.

No problem, they'll be making extra £ with the extra postage if you buy one of each! Grrrrrrrr!

I've never bought Honara pearls before but these are Gorgeous!!!! I will definitely be giving these a try

I've never bought Honara pearls before but these are Gorgeous!!!! I will definitely be giving these a try

Honora pearls come highly recommended by so many on this forum LE lover and lots of us are avid collectors of all things Honora. I'd definitely encourage you to try the brand.

Those bracdelets are in fantastic colours, particularly the Spice. Many thanks to all our detectives for their hard work.

Latest posts

Back